No announcement yet.

Miesha Tate said: I am not like ronda rousay at all in my life style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miesha Tate said: I am not like ronda rousay at all in my life style

Talking about the fight Miesha Tate has said that she poses entirely different challenge to Holly Holm as compared to Ronda Rousey. The former women’s bantamweight champion was brutally knocked-out by the Holm with a powerful head kick last November at UFC 193.

Miesha is much too pretty for this...fight should be cancelled.

Comment

And thank god for that, Miesha makes Ronda look like the trailer trash she is !

Miesha is smokin hot and seems like a nice chick, to bad Holly will beat her down to !

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Miesha is much too pretty for this...fight should be cancelled.
        No she isn't, no woman is too pretty to get Holly'd with that left leg and brough back down to earth.

Looking forward to it.

Comment

Miesha's delusional

If you check out some of her interviews she's basically already the champion in her own mind. In fact she's visibly excited about it as opposed to being serious and focused which is what she should be. She's even talking about being able to stand with Holm. Essentially she thinks the Rousey fight was a fluke.
          Last edited by res; 02-16-2016, 09:56 AM. Reason: Miesha's delusional

Comment

Rousey made so many mistakes in the Holm fight that it did make it easier for Holly. Trying to pressure and out slug a boxer with Holm's pedigree is just stupid. I'm sure Tate will have a better gameplan.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              Rousey made so many mistakes in the Holm fight that it did make it easier for Holly. Trying to pressure and out slug a boxer with Holm's pedigree is just stupid. I'm sure Tate will have a better gameplan.
              She wasn't trying to outslug her. Rousey always uses striking to close the distance and transition into her Judo.

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
                And thank god for that, Miesha makes Ronda look like the trailer trash she is !

Miesha is smokin hot and seems like a nice chick, to bad Holly will beat her down to !
                shes already blowing some guys penis dude, hes getting all her best not you, just sayin

Comment

Meisha doesn't think the victory was a "fluke" she believes that styles make fights and that wrestling works better against a boxer than judo. Meisha did a good job the last fight with Roussey but Roussey can outmuscle Tate thus taking away any wrestling leverage, techniques at miesha's disposal.

Meisha has the following to consider regarding Holm: Holm is a strong girl, big for the weight, Tate would have to really break her down on the mat. Thats a real problem for Tate...She would have to keep the fight on the mat.

Of course Holm will probably catch Tate. Tate has gotten drilled before but Holm is in a different league.

Holm will most likely put Miesha down softly with a nice combo...Miesha does have a lot of drive and could suprise! but she would have to peak and find a way to keep it on the mat... and not get muscled on the mat by the stronger Holly.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    Meisha doesn't think the victory was a "fluke" she believes that styles make fights and that wrestling works better against a boxer than judo. Meisha did a good job the last fight with Roussey but Roussey can outmuscle Tate thus taking away any wrestling leverage, techniques at miesha's disposal.

Meisha has the following to consider regarding Holm: Holm is a strong girl, big for the weight, Tate would have to really break her down on the mat. Thats a real problem for Tate...She would have to keep the fight on the mat.

Of course Holm will probably catch Tate. Tate has gotten drilled before but Holm is in a different league.

Holm will most likely put Miesha down softly with a nice combo...Miesha does have a lot of drive and could suprise! but she would have to peak and find a way to keep it on the mat... and not get muscled on the mat by the stronger Holly.
                    I thought you said you didn't watch MMA and/or weren't a fan of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X