Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody watching the McGregor vs Aldo fight on Saturday???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man...in a blink of an eye it was over.

Comment

Wow........

Comment

That was a short left from hell

Comment

Well that was fast

Comment

Jose "Nite Nite" Aldo. Wooooooow.

Irish cats beating decade long champs like nuttin lately in combat sports.

Must say that was impressive as f#ck but was anticlimatic cuz it was over so quick. I was expected 2-3 rounds before someone got put to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              yes fuker, and ufc is not growing lol their prime was 09-11.. biggest hype job just got ktfo. Now their biggest star is a guy who isnt even champion yet. Theyll have spikes for big fights like this but without mcgregor ufc is dying.. another one of Danas hype jobs got her ass kicked tonight

U dumb fk! This is why boxing fans are so sad!!!! If your champions are fighting the top level fighters all the time, most likely you're not going to go undefeated! Youre so blind n stupid its not even worth explaining things to you....I love MMA n boxing both...The things mma/ufc got it right is they only have one champion per division n the champ is always fighting the top 5opp u pieceofsht dont know anything....If u do it that much ur going to lose to another opp...There r so many ways to win/lose...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Jose "Nite Nite" Aldo. Wooooooow.

Irish cats beating decade long champs like nuttin lately in combat sports.

Must say that was impressive as f#ck but was anticlimatic cuz it was over so quick. I was expected 2-3 rounds before someone got put to sleep.
                My stream dropped out the moment the fight began, unluckily. Had to merely catch the replay.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of these types of outcomes for super fights, same thing with Pac-Hatton. Disappointed myself and just wanted to watch a competitive fight, always do.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenchiro View Post
                    U dumb fk! This is why boxing fans are so sad!!!! If your champions are fighting the top level fighters all the time, most likely you're not going to go undefeated! Youre so blind n stupid its not even worth explaining things to you....I love MMA n boxing both...The things mma/ufc got it right is they only have one champion per division n the champ is always fighting the top 5opp u pieceofsht dont know anything....If u do it that much ur going to lose to another opp...There r so many ways to win/lose...
                    Ok but she didn't just lose she got dominated for every second of the fight. She was the "a side" betting favorite and promoted quite a bit. She wasn't even a champion lol

But if you mean Ronda the same thing stands. Propped up like she could beat up men, once in a life time human, strongest mental person Danas ever met. She fought soccer moms and got her shlt kicked in by a real fighter

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Ok but she didn't just lose she got dominated for every second of the fight. She was the "a side" betting favorite and promoted quite a bit. She wasn't even a champion lol

But if you mean Ronda the same thing stands. Propped up like she could beat up men, once in a life time human, strongest mental person Danas ever met. She fought soccer moms and got her shlt kicked in by a real fighter
                      She was the most dominant athlete in combat sports, and it was da biggest upset in UFC history, doe.

(Just joking, both were nonsense claims, spouted by idiots, like Rogan and Goldberg.)

Comment

Working...
                      X