Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody watching the McGregor vs Aldo fight on Saturday???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn!!! This eerily reminds me of Pac/Marquez

Comment

One of the best UFC cards (on paper at least, and wasn't bad in practice) in quite a long time.

I have to constantly resist bashing my head into my glass door though listening to Rogan and Goldberg.

They are massive idiots.

Comment

I don't know as much about MMA as boxing, but I know Aldo was legit and I saw UFC had him as #1 P4P (I realize Jon Jones is really #1 ), but 13 seconds? McGregor's star is rising.

Comment

holy ****.............

Comment

wtf was that lol

Comment

Madness. Easily in the top 3 of the most insane things I've seen in combat sports

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                I don't know as much about MMA as boxing, but I know Aldo was legit and I saw UFC had him as #1 P4P (I realize Jon Jones is really #1 ), but 13 seconds? McGregor's star is rising.
                I think Aldo needs ot move up in weight to be honest. He's had issues making 145lbs. He's a great fighter but lately he hasn't been invincible

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  hes knows it too you see him motioning like hes making it rain (money wise) lmfao.

Good for him man hope he gets taht real bank and not that lil ufc bank

Comment

jeus fckng chrisjrjetekjsjgh sjdjkgksgjksjkgsjkjsdhsjkfhsjkfsf

Comment

MMA is giving me the goose bumps boxing has not since JMM - Pac IV

Comment

Working...
                      X