Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we say enough with Meisha Tate already?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rousey is one very unlikable young woman. She's the Adrian Broner of mma.

Comment

1. Rousey looks like a butch ***e compared to Tate.

2. It is disgusting how you can hate somebody with a great personality and NOT TO MENTION she showed the heart of a warrior taking Rondo intdeeper waters then she ever has been, Tate will win 3-4 straight then get the trilogy

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
        1. Rousey looks like a butch ***e compared to Tate.

2. It is disgusting how you can hate somebody with a great personality and NOT TO MENTION she showed the heart of a warrior taking Rondo intdeeper waters then she ever has been, Tate will win 3-4 straight then get the trilogy
        She has an AWFUL fake personality. Her and her girlfriend Caraway are both scumbags. Tate won't beat anybody of note. She'll lose to Cat, McMann, and Even that chick who won the show. She could be the ugliest ring card girl after she loses another 2. Getting beat up for 3 rounds is showing heart?

Comment

I thought this was a section about MMA, why are you ladies talking about their looks and personalities.......go watch top model pussies

BTW obviously Ronda>Tate so what she won she is better.

Comment

- I have to agree that this was the biggest one sided beating since Tito x Couture
            - About looks; settle down, kids. I would put my dick in either one of them, even Cyborg if I was drunk enough.

Oh, and speaking of Cyborg. A fight at a catch weight of 140 would be huge for women's MMA. There aren't any other contenders for Ronda.

Comment

Tate is hot, I don't give a fuk what you pimple faced teenagers say. She has a sexy face, banging hard body and at least she doesn't look like a dude the way Rousey does.

You know when Rousey puts the weight back on she looks disgusting.

Comment

any women who takes any sort of PEDS is not for me

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                  Miesha actually knows how to dress and is feminine.

This fat phuck is a redneck from DAKOTA who drove a 92 Honda Accord and lived in a house dirtier than a city dump. Disgusting.

hahahahahaha

Comment

i dont get people saying that tate has a fake personality and TUF was all set up for her to look good and to make rousey look bad.

even if this was true, would it not be the other way round??? surely rousey is the golden girl and in danas words the actual womans division is rousey!!!

so i would be pretty sure that tate was the real person and rousey has been ****ing fake and been a cvnt she came across as a d1ck in TUF

Comment

both can get it

Comment

Working...
                      X