Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we say enough with Meisha Tate already?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps View Post
    Faggot troll bringing up the Diaz brothers for no reason.

LOL

Who got a shot off a loss anyway? Nick beat Condit and got the title shot. Pretty simple IMO.

There were an incredible amount of morons who believed the hype and ****ty editing on TUF that thought Meisha had a chance. Meisha isn't even a top 5 fighter in a weak division....
    Nick loss. What you on about? Damn you are a mod and also a fanboy or something.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
      The UFC will NOT let that happen. Cyborg just about makes 145 and the UFC want her down to 135 LOL. What a joke, Rousey used to compete at like 155 in Judo which wasn't that long ago. Dana White will protect his cash cow, especially now that GSP is gone, Silva is out for god knows how long and Cain is out for like 6-9 months.
      Some boxers compete at higher weights in the amateurs than pro's. She was kinda fat too.

She can make 135 and doesn't looked drained to me.

Comment

Meh i don't really care. I'll stick both with no protection.

Ronda does seem to have a shyte personality but she probably cool if you get to know her.

Comment

Meisha Tate is hot, she'll always draw because of her looks

Rousey on the other hand looks like her ***** smells of trout, so if she ever start losing its over for her

Comment

Hotter?? Rousey is not even in the same class as Miesha Tate..Tate is the better overall fighter..All Rousey can do is armbar people and nothing else.

Comment

Tranny...
              What about this says Tranny to you??? Even at her worse she is better than Rousey.

Comment

Then the hotter teacher comes in and continually just beats the **** out of her?

Comment

I just checked UFC on FOX 11 main card and Khabib is not on it. They have Nurma on the prelims and Tate on the main card, that's just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Regeza View Post
                    I just checked UFC on FOX 11 main card and Khabib is not on it. They have Nurma on the prelims and Tate on the main card, that's just stupid.
                    Pretty sure Tate is the main event. The UFC relies on Womens mma to stay alive. It's a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by whytetittie View Post
                      Pretty sure Tate is the main event. The UFC relies on Womens mma to stay alive. It's a joke.
                      No, Werdum V.S. Browne is main event Tate is on right before them. But, yeah dumb.

Comment

Working...
                      X