Collapse
No announcement yet.

Overeem failed drug test NYAHAHAHAHAHA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sitting here laughing at Dana White loosing his marbles, at the Fertitta sisters loosing their cash cow, and all the Zuffa zombies jumping off the tallest bridges and sky scrapers.

VADIM SAYS: I TOLD YOU
    HE WAS A "STEROID BULLY"

Comment

JDS was scuured anyway.. convenient excuse if they do fight... ready made excuse. LOL

Comment

dont know about anybody else but i for one am Gutted we wont see JDS box reems ears off !

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
          dont know about anybody else but i for one am Gutted we wont see JDS box reems ears off !
          Overeem would've smashed him imo, but I was looking forward to the fight.

A part of me is glad that the cheater gets outed though.

Comment

man this sucks. the best possible HW matchup isn't gonna happen now. this would have been an all-time great fight.

oh well.

Comment

Is Dorian okay?

Comment

A few years ago somebody was going at me like his life depended on it when I suspected Overeem to be doing something fishy. He was truly convinced that there was no way in hell Overeem would do something like this. I think he even posted in this thread ha ha.

Comment

is anyone really that surprised?

i'm an overeem fan, but this doesn't surprise that much.

i was hoping he was clean and that's entirely impossible, it's just very unlikely with a physique like his to have never used roids at any point in his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    is anyone really that surprised?

i'm an overeem fan, but this doesn't surprise that much.

i was hoping he was clean and that's entirely impossible, it's just very unlikely with a physique like his to have never used roids at any point in his life.
                    I'm not surprised that he's a roid user, but I'm a tad surprised that he was stupid enough to juice again after coming so close to being caught before the Brock fight.

He surely would've been able to train 100% clean and still have a good chance at beating JDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                      I'm not surprised that he's a roid user, but I'm a tad surprised that he was stupid enough to juice again after coming so close to being caught before the Brock fight.

He surely would've been able to train 100% clean and still have a good chance at beating JDS.
                      He couldn't maintain his physique without roids.

He surely expected he could beat the test (people do it all the time, as the entire world has known at least since Balco).

Comment

Working...
                      X