Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did we learn from Strikeforce Dallas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frank Shamrock looks like he is tweeking,and whats up with the braces he has had them for a long time.Overeem sucks he gets smashed by any of the top 5 at hw.Kj Noons cant box at all,and Josh Barnett is a fcking animal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
      What MMAmath? I never said Dos Santos would beat any in particular. People were doubting his power after the Carwin & Nelson fights since he didn't finish them.
      JDS kayoing Werdum in a fight + Overeem not kayoing Werdum in a different fight = JDS has more power than Werdum.

Looks like MMAth to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        JDS kayoing Werdum in a fight + Overeem not kayoing Werdum in a different fight = JDS has more power than Werdum.

Looks like MMAth to me.
        Isn't that an obvious fact? :weed5:

Comment

Isn't that an obvious fact? :weed5:
          I meant to say "JDS has more power than Overeem" not Werdum.

Btw, Overeem is a much more dangerous striker than JDS imo. If they were to fight I see JDS being knocked out.

Comment

Lowry/Marciano?

No doubt Rocky hit harder than both Ted Lowry and Harry Mathews

Rocky KO's Mathews in the 2nd, Mathews KO's Lowry in the 5th, Rocky couldn't KO Lowry in 2 fights....UD's...

Comment

Masvidal is the truth, I've been saying it since the Daley fight where he lost but gave a good performance and almost took the fight. Since then with the Evangelista and now Noons wins, he seems to be improving every fight especially in the stand-up. I'm not ready to say that he will definitely beat Melendez because Gilbert looked like a straight up killer against Kawajiri, but I CANNOT wait for that fight to happen. It's going to be a war.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                I meant to say "JDS has more power than Overeem" not Werdum.
                That is just not true at all. Overeem put Fujita in a coma. Who else has done that?

Comment

Originally posted by h4te View Post
                  That is just not true at all. Overeem put Fujita in a coma. Who else has done that?
                  the ****ers 40 years old hahaha don't act like thats some accomplishment.

Comment

the ****ers 40 years old hahaha don't act like thats some accomplishment.
                    It is. Who else has managed to knock him out? Silva? No. Fedor? No. Cro Cop? No.

Fujita has an Brick on his shoulders and Overeem has him carried out of the ring on a stretcher from one shot.

Overeem has more power.

Who exactly has JDS knocked out that even has a decent chin, or striking for that matter?

Comment

Originally posted by h4te View Post
                      It is. Who else has managed to knock him out?
                      Travis Wiuff knocked him out him the fight before he fought Overeem. I don't think anything else needs to be said other then that.

Comment

Working...
                      X