Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did we learn from Strikeforce Dallas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Masvidal will beat Melendez. Ive been saying it for awhile now, he gets slept on too much.

Masvidal will be the #1 lightweight in 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
      Masvidal will beat Melendez. Ive been saying it for awhile now, he gets slept on too much.

Masvidal will be the #1 lightweight in 3 years.
      I don't man haha. I mean I wouldn't mind be proven wrong but I think Melendez's wrestling would win him a badass action fight decision or late stoppage but I think his wrestling would make the difference especially since his stand up is pretty good and his ground game wrestling & submission are almost 2nd to none ALMOST. ONly a few have better all around ground games.

Would be a hell of a fight though and I can't wait!

Comment

i learned that i could probably knock overeem out

fuckin plastered "peeleft:

Comment

Good list, nate.

Comment

The Reem vs. Werdum fight reminded me of the first Shamrock vs. Gracie fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Golden Boy View Post
              I disagree with this. I thought Cormier looked great, his boxing was sharp, he had great head movement, was really mixing up his strikes and was patient when he had Monson hurt. Not saying you have it but I hate this whole mentality of you have to finish someone to be impressive. Once again, I thought he looked great.

In regards to the weight cut I dont think that will be something we will see anytime soon. You gotta remember this is a guy who had to drop out of Bejing because his kidney's failed trying to cut to 211, let alone trying to make 205.

Other than that I pretty much agree with everything you had to say, good post! ;D
              its not like hes losing muscle mass. hes ****in FAT and of course he can drop it to 205. kidney failed cuz he did the weight cutting wrong.

Comment

Werdum gassed harder than Overeem imo. He flopped to the ground so many times that he burned himself up getting back up. This was evident by early in the second round.

I disagree with the JDS comparison. Simply put, the KO by JDS was a one punch knockout by a hard uppercut that Werdum didn't see coming because of the angle. The ones you don't see are the most dangerous. Nice MMAth though.

Comment

Werdum gassed bad.

I thought he injured his knee when he was having trouble getting back up. lol.

Comment

"The best HW Striker" was out struck by Werdum...

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                      I disagree with the JDS comparison. Simply put, the KO by JDS was a one punch knockout by a hard uppercut that Werdum didn't see coming because of the angle. The ones you don't see are the most dangerous. Nice MMAth though.
                      What MMAmath? I never said Dos Santos would beat any in particular. People were doubting his power after the Carwin & Nelson fights since he didn't finish them.

Comment

Working...
                      X