No announcement yet.

Vitor "The Phenom" Belfort vs Anderson "The Spider" Silva

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h4te View Post
    Anderson is such a fake. I don't understand how this guy has any fans or why anybody likes him, he's a tool, he douche, and he's a fraud. Plain and Simple.
    silva is one of most skillful fighters in the ufc

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
      silva is one of most skillful fighters in the ufc
      Skill has nothing to do with personality and being a douche/tool/fake

Comment

yeh, but you said that you cant understand why he has so many fans n why so many ppllike him, i said its cos of his skills

Comment

war vitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it took me awhile to get over what he did to my idol tank abbott 13 years ago, but i've been on the belfort bandwagon for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            war vitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it took me awhile to get over what he did to my idol tank abbott 13 years ago, but i've been on the belfort bandwagon for years now.
            vitor is gunna get a whooping

Comment

surprised as hell that so my think Vitor is going to knock out someone who has never been close to being knocked out in 31 professional bouts.

Silva hasn't even lost in close to 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
                surprised as hell that so my think Vitor is going to knock out someone who has never been close to being knocked out in 31 professional bouts.

Silva hasn't even lost in close to 5 years.
                Dude Chael Sonnen has some of the ****tiest striking at MW and he dropped Anderson with one punch.

LOLZ

Good Night Sweet Silva

Comment

what has he done besides rediculing Maia, a person that disrespected and questioned Silva's professional abilities, that makes you speak such strong words about him. Honestly, I think the majority of Silva haters are closet racists and hypocrites. Case in point when Silva was fighting Sonnen the same people that criticized Silva for his behavior were giving props to Sonnen even thought he showed zero class to Silva and tons of other people. The amount of hate Silva gets is highly unwarranted.

Comment

Dude Chael Sonnen has some of the ****tiest striking at MW and he dropped Anderson with one punch.

LOLZ

Good Night Sweet Silva
                    He did not knock him out did he? ****, Sonnen pounded Silva for four and a half rounds and Silva did not even have a cut or blood on his face. I'll take withstanding 4 and a half rounds of ground and pound and withstanding 31 professional bouts without being knocked out as a better sign of his chin than getting clipped by one punch.

Also, the threat of Sonnen's wrestling ability gave him the opportunity to strike better with Silva because Silva was not just focusing on striking but was occupied with trying to place himself in position to avoid a takedown.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
                      what has he done besides rediculing Maia, a person that disrespected and questioned Silva's professional abilities, that makes you speak such strong words about him. Honestly, I think the majority of Silva haters are closet racists and hypocrites. Case in point when Silva was fighting Sonnen the same people that criticized Silva for his behavior were giving props to Sonnen even thought he showed zero class to Silva and tons of other people. The amount of hate Silva gets is highly unwarranted.
                      You know at that event, when Chael Sonnen was like "hey look everyone, I've finally found Anderson Silva's fan"? Was that dude you?

Comment

Working...
                      X