Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Well Would Alexander Karelin Have Done in MMA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he would do sick such a beast, he probably hits hard as **** too

Comment

Alexander Karelin is a really good wrestler and I also like he's signature move I think no one can escape.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        Is that the same Craig Pittman that used to play Sgt. Craig Pittman in WCW? Kind of looks like him. And is it true Rulon Gardner was the only guy to beat Karelin. Or one of the only guys? Yeah, the Karelin Rings match I've heard was a work. Garnder does have a unanimous decision win over Yoshida at Pride Shockwave 2004. So I guess, other than Rickson and a couple of other Gracies so far (Ralek and Roger), he's the only other guy to go undefeated in MMA. And I guess Ray Mercer, since he's still 1-0.
        Karelin hadn't lost in 15 years and hadn't surrendered a point in 10.

Comment

^^

I'm not sure if the no loss in 15 years refers to never having lost. It seems he debuted in international competition at the 1985 World Championships, and he won gold at every single competition until the 1-0 loss to Gardner in 2000. Absolutely incredible.

http://www.fila-wrestling.com/hallof...emid=7&lang=en

Comment

That guy was like superman

Comment

Dude is a monster.

Comment

He had good boxing. Boxer in the military.

He's just a freak athlete. In his peak i think he could have easily been the gsp of hw division.

Comment

If his boxing was technically sound and if he had good punching power, I could see him doing pretty well, winning a good amount of fights by submission and some by knockout.

Comment

Karelin was a monster.

Comment

Working...
                    X