Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Well Would Alexander Karelin Have Done in MMA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Well Would Alexander Karelin Have Done in MMA?

Just heard of this guy.

The guy was a beast, he would have definatly been a LEGEND in mma.

Comment

Karelin beat Maeda in RINGS, which didn't allow strikes on the ground. MOst people think that fight was a pro-wrestling work.

Comment

Also, other Greco-Roman wrestlers like Randy Couture (Olympic alternate) and Matt Lindland (Silver medalist) have done quite well in MMA. How do you think the by far greatest Greco Roman wrestler that ever existed would have done?

Comment

He would've been an absolute beast in MMA.

Comment

Those are some nice slams!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub View Post
              Also, other Greco-Roman wrestlers like Randy Couture (Olympic alternate) and Matt Lindland (Silver medalist) have done quite well in MMA. How do you think the by far greatest Greco Roman wrestler that ever existed would have done?
              That was kind of my reason for making this thread. Dude seems like a monster I imagine hed be nearly impossible to take down and could put anyone down he wanted to. It'd take a big striker to beat him I'd imagine.

Comment

Guy does seem like a monster.

Those slams are something else. That's the kind of wrestler I like to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                  He would've been an absolute beast in MMA.

that is ****ing sick

Comment

Is that the same Craig Pittman that used to play Sgt. Craig Pittman in WCW? Kind of looks like him. And is it true Rulon Gardner was the only guy to beat Karelin. Or one of the only guys? Yeah, the Karelin Rings match I've heard was a work. Garnder does have a unanimous decision win over Yoshida at Pride Shockwave 2004. So I guess, other than Rickson and a couple of other Gracies so far (Ralek and Roger), he's the only other guy to go undefeated in MMA. And I guess Ray Mercer, since he's still 1-0.

Comment

Working...
                    X