This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
    Then, honestly, its gonna be crazy sick when it plays out exactly as i described.

exactly as you described? Randy going for subs but not finishing them because of toney's body type?

rofl.

You're funny.

GL my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
      ever tried putting a koosh ball into an arm bar?

thats toney right there cept with only 4 strands and a head not thousands.

hes going to be flexible, hard to hook onto (especially with less rounded/peaked more even muscles), and when you do hook hes going to get right out of it.

as well with mma theres less concern with switching stances and toney is a pro at crazy ass wild hooks with the step. watch for the right swing with a step then a left swing with a step to put couture out.
      You really know nothing about how submissions work.

Comment

Originally posted by PopoFreitas View Post
        exactly as you described? Randy going for subs but not finishing them because of toney's body type?

rofl.

You're funny.

GL my friend.
        randy going for subs and toney able to get out of them with ease because of his body type. it is going to take some effort from toney i mean randys not just going to magically fall off toney.

Comment

Originally posted by Kakutogi-Gumi View Post
          You really know nothing about how submissions work.
          and you have no idea what its like wrestling a lanky flexible guy with an immense core and amazing stamina.

as well im sure you have no idea what its like wrestling some one that knows what their doing but instead of wrestling is only trying to get away from you and stand back up.

Comment

Yeah, you're right.

I wish I didn't have a lifetime of Judo to fall back on. It's definitely hindering me and clouds my views on certain things.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kakutogi-Gumi View Post
                Yeah, you're right.

I wish I didn't have a lifetime of Judo to fall back on. It's definitely hindering me and clouds my views on certain things.
                well your life time of judo dosnt matter because its toney and couture and im sure if couture ever has wrestled such kind of person (strong lanky flexiable) he would admit to having a harder time then against normal people.
                Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 08-12-2010, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Another dana white stunt..get one of his fighters to beat the fat punch drunk toney who has zero ground work..and he let's him fight the UFC legend couture,it can't get any sader than this.

Comment

Well it's true toney wants the fight (money) but going against couture just doesn't make any sense.

Comment

I think it plays out like this, Couture takes him down, then beats up on him until the ref stops the fight.

But, if anyone thinks that Toney doesn't have at least a punchers chance, they are idiots. Toney could very easily land a shot that will KO Couture, especially with those small gloves.

Comment

Working...
                      X