X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
    Ill take it!!
    Wonderful, I will put it in my bets thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Wonderful, I will put it in my bets thread.
      I know how you like betting on the underdog (couture), but i didnt think youd give me such good odds.

Comment

I know how you like betting on the underdog (couture), but i didnt think youd give me such good odds.
        I always give ppl good odds, I hate when other posters b!tch and want exact betting odds though.

Comment

no but really look at him hes a giant ball with proportionally small lower legs and forearms. unless they go for a head lock its going to be quite hard to get a hold of him and keep him in any other kind of submission. also toney has a punchers chest which means he dosnt do many push ups and his chest muscles that connect to the sternum arnt very tight and they dont make the sternum stick out like for coulture and most wrestlers. this allows for the chest to bend in further as well as greater mobility in the shoulder area making it difficult to get submissions involving this area and then even harder to get them locked on.
          Your analysis over Toney's body type and its relation to his submission defense supposed success is hilarious.

Really.

fine then 100k toney to win to your 100k?
          Wow! betting 1:1 on Toney is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by PopoFreitas View Post
            Your analysis over Toney's body type and its relation to his submission defense supposed success is hilarious.

Really.
            ever tried putting a koosh ball into an arm bar?

thats toney right there cept with only 4 strands and a head not thousands.

hes going to be flexible, hard to hook onto (especially with less rounded/peaked more even muscles), and when you do hook hes going to get right out of it.

as well with mma theres less concern with switching stances and toney is a pro at crazy ass wild hooks with the step. watch for the right swing with a step then a left swing with a step to put couture out.

Comment

ever tried putting a koosh ball into an arm bar?

thats toney right there cept with only 4 strands and a head not thousands.

hes going to be flexible, hard to hook onto (especially with less rounded/peaked more even muscles), and when you do hook hes going to get right out of it.

as well with mma theres less concern with switching stances and toney is a pro at crazy ass wild hooks with the step. watch for the right swing with a step then a left swing with a step to put couture out.
              I actually don't think couture will go for submissions early. He'll play it safe 'cause he knows that if he doesn't set it up perfectly toney could escape and that means toney will stand up and Couture will be in danger of getting knocked out each time he moves in for the take down.

With that said, lol. If couture locks a sub he's going to tap as fast as he can. Learn about leverage.

Comment

I actually don't think couture will go for submissions early. He'll play it safe 'cause he knows that if he doesn't set it up perfectly toney could escape and that means toney will stand up and Couture will be in danger of getting knocked out each time he moves in for the take down.

With that said, lol. If couture locks a sub he's going to tap as fast as he can. Learn about leverage.
                yeah but im saying that toneys body structure would make it near impossible to lock most subs.

if toney gets subed the only way its going to happen in via some kind of head lock.

Comment

If Toney wins this thread is gonna get bumped like crazy

Comment

yeah but im saying that toneys body structure would make it near impossible to lock most subs.
                    Then, honestly, you don't know anything about grappling.

No offense. Good luck in your bet. I'll be cheering for toney too.

Too bad I wont bet on him because boxing fans already made the odds become unprofitable.

Comment

Then, honestly, you don't know anything about grappling.

No offense. Good luck in your bet. I'll be cheering for toney too.

Too bad I wont bet on him because boxing fans already made the odds become unprofitable.
                      Then, honestly, its gonna be crazy sick when it plays out exactly as i described.

Comment

Working...
                      X