X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
    im standing my ground.

1-1

Since you think will KO his ass in the first punch. Keep hiding behind your excuses son
    Im not betting on toney to win im betting on toney to knock courture out first or second round. if toney submits couture first round thats still your win, if toney wins by decision thats still your win, if toney knocks couture out 3rd round thats still your win, if toney loses thats still your win...

if your not going to take 1-2 on that then im done here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
      Im not betting on toney to win im betting on toney to knock courture out first or second round. if toney submits couture first round thats still your win, if toney wins by decision thats still your win, if toney knocks couture out 3rd round thats still your win, if toney loses thats still your win...

if your not going to take 1-2 on that then im done here.
      im not making things complicated. Im betting on couture to win

i KNOW he will win. Tell me this son, when is the last time a boxer did anything in MMA? tell me son. Kimbo? hahahah

Comment

i KNOW he will win. Tell me this son, when is the last time a boxer did anything in MMA? tell me son. Kimbo? hahahah
        fine then 100k toney to win to your 100k?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
          fine then 100k toney to win to your 100k?
          its a done deal son

Comment

well son ,

IF YOU ARE SO SURE

Give me 10-1 odds.

huh? how bout it son

Idiot. Im doing 1-1 odds. Fair deal. If not go home son
            you calling me an idiot? coming from someone who retired from the forum twice only to come back twice cuz you addicted to this bull****, coming from YOU that's a compliment..

okay enough bull**** I'll bet you 100K and for 1 week you have to type in a big bold and noticeable font "crillz is my daddy" in your signature

Comment

lmao! you called ME an idiot but then you come out and refer to Kimbo as a Boxer in MMA. wow you are 1 funny guy!

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                lmao! you called ME an idiot but then you come out and refer to Kimbo as a Boxer in MMA. wow you are 1 funny guy!
                thats his style of fightin. boxing. he aint very good at it. but really....

Comment

its a done deal son
                  Sounds good, ill sig it or something.

Comment

Your right GD, this is not a boxing match and pp reallyl need to get over this deluded misconception that any boxer>>>>any MMA fighter, they are two totally different things.

If any of you sock puppets wants a bet I got 1 Mill on Couture against your 250K on Toney.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      Your right GD, this is not a boxing match and pp reallyl need to get over this deluded misconception that any boxer>>>>any MMA fighter, they are two totally different things.

If any of you sock puppets wants a bet I got 1 Mill on Couture against your 250K on Toney.
                      Ill take it!!

as any boxer is not >>>> any MMA fighter

Any Boxer training in MMA for 3 months >>>> than any mma fighter.
                      Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 08-12-2010, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X