Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agree/Disagree Big Country Upsets DOS SANTOS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
    Don't get it twisted, Big Country is in good shape he can go 5 rounds no problem. He just doesn't watch what he eats, that's all.
    this is your definition of good shape?

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      I take it this is a joke.
      The REDNECK is going to win!!!

Comment

I'm not sold on Santos as he has only displayed his striking so far. There are still questions over his technique on the ground, especially with a submission loss on his record, though it would be wrong not to assume that he has improved since then.

We know all about Nelson, he can punch and is good on top of an opponent, the question is if he can take Santos on the ground and possibly expose his weaknesses. The chances are that he will get lit up standing, it would greatly surprise me if he actually outstrikes Santos.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
          this is your definition of good shape?

IMO, in shape means you can finish 3-5 rounds with no problem, and Big Country can. If he would get on a diet he'll LOOK in shape.

Carwin looks like he's in shape but he obviously isn't.

Comment

There are some fighters who are fat yet have good enough stamina.

It doesn't really make sense to me. If Nelson is training each day for hours, you have to wonder just how much he's eating in order to still be that fat.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              There are some fighters who are fat yet have good enough stamina.

It doesn't really make sense to me. If Nelson is training each day for hours, you have to wonder just how much he's eating in order to still be that fat.
              nelson doesn't have the stamina of brock lesnar, but he knows how to pace himself, he'll use a lot of energy and then ease off, like throw a few big shots and then catch his breath or take the guy down and lay on him in the crucifix, it doesn't take much stamina to use a fat gut to hold someone under you, if junior can somehow push that 300 lb gut off him i think he can win the fight. standing and trading with junior is a real bad idea for roy, JDS's hands are quicker than arlovski's, this fight will be won or lost on the ground

Comment

Working...
              X