Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agree/Disagree Big Country Upsets DOS SANTOS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
    lol at everyone hatin on Lesnar, its the Mayweather effect, now all of a sudden EVERYONE can beat him hahaha
    not sure how you can compare lesnar with floyd...

Any top fighter can beat him because he's still learning and he's already old.

He's an unidimensional fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by PopoFreitas View Post
      not sure how you can compare lesnar with floyd...

Any top fighter can beat him because he's still learning and he's already old.

He's an unidimensional fighter.

LOL @ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Yea he's 32.

Comment

It's possible that Big Country can win. Don't count him out, that's all I know. That dude's full of surprises since IFL, he's just been full of surprises. Looks like he is getting fitter too. His last fight, he looked a bit more fit, not just all fat like he normally is.

I still think it's too soon for Big Country to get a title shot. He would get eaten alive by Brock Lesnar. If Big Country could get some more muscle and more cardio, he could have a slim chance. Right now, or even after he beats DS, he would get killed.

Comment

I would like to think he can, I like both, but big country is a character.

He layed on bigger guys then JDS and kept them down and he is an experienced grappler, but I'm sure JDS has more experience on the ground then them guys.

Makes for an interesting fight, at first thought I expect JDS to win it, but the more I think about it the more it becomes a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Nelson goin get made look silly. Santos isnt no punk

Comment

Santos should beat the **** out of him. With that said, Nelson does have the skills of a good fighter, and he could get the win if Dos Santos is not sufficiently prepared, or even if he makes a sizable mistake. I doubt Dos Santos would lose this one, but Nelson is a talented fighter. Perhaps if his dedication matched his talent he'd be better off, but I don't understand how he can be so overweight if he is truly dedicated.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                Santos should beat the **** out of him. With that said, Nelson does have the skills of a good fighter, and he could get the win if Dos Santos is not sufficiently prepared, or even if he makes a sizable mistake. I doubt Dos Santos would lose this one, but Nelson is a talented fighter. Perhaps if his dedication matched his talent he'd be better off, but I don't understand how he can be so overweight if he is truly dedicated.
                yea man if im a betting man id bet quite a bit on santos.

Roy Nelson pisses me off tho LOL. The dude doesnt dedicate himself to get in shape like wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                  yea man if im a betting man id bet quite a bit on santos.

Roy Nelson pisses me off tho LOL. The dude doesnt dedicate himself to get in shape like wtf
                  Don't get it twisted, Big Country is in good shape he can go 5 rounds no problem. He just doesn't watch what he eats, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                    BIG COUNTRY will expose DOS SANTOS chin. BIG COUNTRY has a chin made of granite and has better Jiu Jitsu than DOS SANTOS. Be prepared because the UPSET is coming. I got big country by crucifix via round 2.

Comment

Originally posted by photomane View Post
                      BIG COUNTRY will expose DOS SANTOS chin. BIG COUNTRY has a chin made of granite and has better Jiu Jitsu than DOS SANTOS. Be prepared because the UPSET is coming. I got big country by crucifix via round 2.
                      I take it this is a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X