Dana White is a moron...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana White is a moron...

"If he ever fights like that again I'll cut him, regardless."
    So Dana wants to influence the outcomes of fights? What a pathetic little faggot. Get rid of a p4p great because you don't like the way he fights? What a douche bag. So much for wanting the best fighters in the UFC, he only cares about exciting fights and ratings. He showed that when he let Hendo go and got Kimbo to sign. I will be watching all UFC's thru a webstream now. He will never see another cent of my money...

He said that on the Jim Rome show by the way...

Comment

If I where Anderson, I'd fight the next fight exactly the same, during the post fight interview give a big fuck you to Dana White, go to strikeforce, fight Musasi or Mayhem or Diaz or any one of the great middleweights over there that will actually fight with him...

Comment

LOOL what a ****ing idiot. I was the first to disagree with Silva's antics, but I hope he does it again. And I disagreed with his antics not because he was "boring" but because how low and disrespectful he was in the ring. I'm still a fan of the Spider, but c'mon champ! Show at least some class.

Comment

Dana's all talk, he doesn't have the bals to drop silva.

Comment

the spider is the only fighter worth watching in that pathetic org..i only watch anderson silva fioghts the rest are garbage..

Comment

Video of moron...

Comment

Kaps, I agree with you, man. Him dictating how fighters should fight makes for unreal fights. I want to see real fighting, whether it is a fighter ducking his opponent and peppering him from time to time or whether it's a guy coming straight forward. I want fighters to fight with real strategies not just some **** they feel they need to do for entertainment purposes.

Wanderlei Silva must be Dana White's favorite fighter, because he has been known for fighting for fans and for avoiding doing certain things(taking the fight to the ground and using his jj skills) in favor of swining wildly for the fans.

I'm about to start following other organizations and just saying the hell with hte ufc. Dana white is a ******.

Comment

Running and not actually engaging? What the ****, man. If a guy is winning, he should have the right to avoid contact with his opponent if that is what he chooses to do. Instead, gay Dana wants guys to continue moving forward even if that means making a mistake in a fight you are winning and getting ko'd or subbed.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                    So Dana wants to influence the outcomes of fights? What a pathetic little faggot. Get rid of a p4p great because you don't like the way he fights? What a douche bag. So much for wanting the best fighters in the UFC, he only cares about exciting fights and ratings. He showed that when he let Hendo go and got Kimbo to sign. I will be watching all UFC's thru a webstream now. He will never see another cent of my money...
                    whats the difference between that and what Pride&Dream do by taking purse money away for fighters that don't engage?

Its the reason Pride and Dream have much better fights because they push the entertainment whereas UFC allows fighters more freedom and the cause of that has been fighters exploiting loop holes to win fights in a very boring fashion.

The way Dana is doing it is making it look bad. the UFC should start handing out penalties for boring fights IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X