No announcement yet.

Dana White is a moron...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
    I guess its a matter of perspective on this one. although you can't ignore the fact that Silva could have finished Maia. What gave it away for me was when silva was gesturing to Maia to go at him, and when Maia stepped forward, Silva stepped back. I don't know if anyone has a gif of that, but Silva's contradicting style was probably what annoyed most especially me.

his next fight with Sonnen should be a good one though. as much as Sonnen might be an ass, he is a gamer. he'll take the fight to silva. If that fight turns out to be boring, it will be because of Silva.
    I don't know about that, have you seen Sonnen vs. Filho?

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      I don't know about that, have you seen Sonnen vs. Filho?
      he doesn't fight like that anymore. I would think he is gonna try and do to Silva what he did to Marquardt. constant takedown pressure and try to gnp Silva to death.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
        he doesn't fight like that anymore. I would think he is gonna try and do to Silva what he did to Marquardt. constant takedown pressure and try to gnp Silva to death.
        To beat Silva that's all you can do IMO. Maintain a good top position and land shots when you can. I wouldn't play in his guard to much though...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          Anderson is undefeated in the UFC, holds the record for most consecutive wins, and has finished 10 out of his last 12 fights. Dana is acting like a ***** because he thinks he should control how a fighter fights when he should be thanking god he has one of the best p4p dudes in his company...
          That whole card may have been wasted by silva's performance. Dana held the card in the Middle East to expand his market, but do you think another card over there will be popular after the last one?

Silva is detrimental to the whole business when he does things like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            That whole card may have been wasted by silva's performance. Dana held the card in the Middle East to expand his market, but do you think another card over there will be popular after the last one?

Silva is detrimental to the whole business when he does things like that.
            To be fair, there were other **** fights on the card which contributed to the underwhelming feeling which characterised the card, at least one of which was totally avoidable.

Comment

Working...
            X