No announcement yet.

Jose Aldo returns UFC 301

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Aldo returns UFC 301

I missed the news yesterday or the day before, but the recent UFC HOF inductee is ending his MMA retirement for a fight in Brazil against 19-4 #14 Jonathan Martinez in the bantamweight division

He was pursuing boxing, but seems to have stalled out on that.

Thoughts? Just a one off since it’s in Brazil or do you think he sticks around?

Would like to see Aldo vs. Cruz or Cejudo.

Put him in there against an old legend, I don't want to see him get fed to young up and comers. 37 is still a young man, but that's ancient in the lower weight classes.

Comment

Aldo should do like Chan Sung Jung. Once the chin is gone, just call it a career.

Aldo trying to go like Wandy and Chuck out there.

Comment

Not ancient if you let them use HGH again, like Vitor was allowed to do for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Aldo should do like Chan Sung Jung. Once the chin is gone, just call it a career.

Aldo trying to go like Wandy and Chuck out there.
          i saw that interview.. respect to the zombie for speaking the truth. lots of fighters will not be able to face the truth about themselves and the condition they are in.
          F l i c k e r F l i c k e r likes this.

Comment

Isn't Aldo already the GOAT featherweight, with his 10 year winning streak he had going at one time?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Would like to see Aldo vs. Cruz or Cejudo.

Put him in there against an old legend, I don't want to see him get fed to young up and comers. 37 is still a young man, but that's ancient in the lower weight classes.
              Agree, UFC just ****ed up with this card and didn't know whom to take

Comment

Working...
              X