Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bigger Bullshido Martial Artist, Frank Dux or Steven Seagal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger Bullshido Martial Artist, Frank Dux or Steven Seagal?

I say Seagal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNrASO-Hulo

Now Michael Jai White is the real deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGNl4bpjkeQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvHJAeG8Ga8

Wasn't Frank Dux exposed as a fraud?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      Wasn't Frank Dux exposed as a fraud?
      Yeah they both were for the most part in terms of their claims. And with Seagal it was also how effective aikido is and who he actually trained with and all his claims about who he could beat without actually backing any of his claims up. But then these more recent interviews surfaced where this martial artist interviewed Dux about his participation in these kumite tournaments, so I thought I'd include one of them as well. I still think he's full of it though. I think he's more like a George Dillman type, where he has some training, but massively inflates his own reputation, since nothing has been verified. He now claims to be writing a book.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Yeah they both were for the most part in terms of their claims. And with Seagal it was also how effective aikido is and who he actually trained with and all his claims about who he could beat without actually backing any of his claims up. But then these more recent interviews surfaced where this martial artist interviewed Dux about his participation in these kumite tournaments, so I thought I'd include one of them as well. I still think he's full of it though. I think he's more like a George Dillman type, where he has some training, but massively inflates his own reputation, since nothing has been verified. He now claims to be writing a book.
        But did Dux ever have actual training in martial arts? I remember stories where people could not find any trace of the alleged teacher who taught him martial arts.

And he had plenty of other lies.

Contrary to his claims, Dux's military records obtained through Freedom of information show that he never served overseas, that he has not been given the Medal of Honor or any other award, and that in January 1978 he was referred for psychiatric evaluation after he expressed "flighty and disconnected ideas​"

Comment

But did Dux ever have actual training in martial arts? I remember stories where people could not find any trace of the alleged teacher who taught him martial arts.

Contrary to his claims, Dux's military records obtained through Freedom of information show that he never served overseas, that he has not been given the Medal of Honor or any other award, and that in January 1978 he was referred for psychiatric evaluation after he expressed "flighty and disconnected ideas​"
          Dude, I would not be surprised at all if that were the case. In one of those video links I provided, I think it mentions a Senzo Tanaka being found, but not being able to link him directly to Dux.

Comment

Oh and I guess you're going with Dux as the bigger Bullshido artist? Speaking of which, I remember Art Davie, one of the original UFC owners, saying that they would take all the fighters at their word, knowing that they would be either proven right or exposed in the octagon. Or was he just the promoter? Yeah 200-0 cab driver, my ass.

Comment

Seagal is more of a scumbag, but Dux is a bigger liar. Basically created an entire fake biography for himself. Seagal is at least legit when it comes to aikido. I know people don't rate it highly, but at least it's something. Dux has possibly never achieved any kind of notable rank in any known martial art.
              Anthony342 Anthony342 likes this.

Comment

Dux is a fraud.

Segal is legitimately a blackbelt in Akido, it's just that Akido is useless in actual self defense/martial arts. It's like being a blackbelt in Boxercise.
                1bad65 1bad65 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  Seagal is more of a scumbag, but Dux is a bigger liar. Basically created an entire fake biography for himself. Seagal is at least legit when it comes to aikido. I know people don't rate it highly, but at least it's something. Dux has possibly never achieved any kind of notable rank in any known martial art.
                  Good points. Plus Seagal has never answered any challenges when called out. He ran like a b itch from Van Damme and you know Michael Jai White could kick his ass if he wasn't so classy.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Good points. Plus Seagal has never answered any challenges when called out. He ran like a b itch from Van Damme and you know Michael Jai White could kick his ass if he wasn't so classy.
                    Didn't Seagal answer the challenge of Rousey's teacher and he put Seagal to sleep, made him poop himself

Comment

Working...
                    X