• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VegasMichael View Post
    Amanda will annihilate Julianna.
    This didnt age well. LOL
    OctoberRed OctoberRed likes this.

Comment

I got Pena at +705 on mybookie and decided to throw $12 on it. Took the winnings and bet Dallas -4.5 and under 48 parlay. A nice little $350 weekend from $12.
      Last edited by mromano; 12-13-2021, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Feel bad for Dustin. In theory he should still be able to get another shot somewhere down the line, but I dunno man, I just get the vibe that was a now or never moment for him. In which case he will go down as one of the best fighters to never win a title. I wasnt sold on Oliveira before this mostly because of the circumstances of him getting the belt and how he'd been around for so long without making waves until recently, but full credit deserved to Do Bronx for that win. I do still have doubts about his longevity as champ though purely because he gets cracked and put in big trouble. Gaethje is another guy who has the ability to hurt him bad on the feet, and theres only so many times you can keep recovering and going on to win. Islam/Charles would be a crazy high level grappling fight.

As for Nunes. Man that was a ****ing slopfest. She was getting caught with the jab over and over and over with zero answer like she was a zombie. I guess most fighters will have a downfall eventually if they stick around long enough though. Rematch should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Stebs View Post

I have to say that was something other then a submission, there was no choke and there was no lock for leverage, Amanda just flat out quit, I can't believe no one is talking about how she just quit, she wasn't in danger at that point and she just quit and tapped, no choke, no locks, equal no leverage, Pena didn't know what happened that's why she didn't celebrate afterward.

The all time greatest as they call her JUST FLAT OUT QUIT in the middle of the ring and no one says anything about it.
          I can't really argue your point. I think she was completely exhausted, and the arm was under her neck so although she tapped a little early she knows in 2 seconds it would have been time anyway, she was done. She never got hit like that before, and it broke her down, same like she did to Cris Justino.
          Last edited by jaded; 12-13-2021, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mromano View Post
            I got Pena at +705 on mybookie and decided to throw $12 on it. Took the winnings and bet Dallas -4.5 and under 48 parlay. A nice little $350 weekend from $12.
            Great call , I didn't see it coming at all
            mromano mromano likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tophat1 View Post

Great call , I didn't see it coming at all
              Julianna was super confident and she just had this look about her that she was not going to be stopped. I honestly didn't buy into it and just thought eventually Amanda would steamroll her. I kept checking the odds for Porier-Olivera and saw that Pena kept going up and up. She started at like +550, then went to +620, when I last saw it, it was +705 and said, "what the heck, Ill just throw the oddball amount I have in my account on her" Low and behold....
              tophat1 tophat1 likes this.

Comment

That Nunes result was such a shock!

I'm happy for Oliviera, he took some big shots in that fight but worked Poirer's body really well in the first.
                tophat1 tophat1 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X