No announcement yet.

Ufc 269

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ufc 269

Looks like a decent card coming our way this weekend , even the prelims look decent.

which are the fights that will deliver ? Any predictions

The main event in particular. Could go either way. Should be a good fight. I think Poirier will pull it off.

Andre Muniz on the undercard. Possible future contender at 185. I took notice when he almost ripped Jacare's arm off.

Hypejob Sean O'Malley getting a big test.

Former champs Cruz and Garbrandt are both in action, though both are likely done at the top level.

Matt Schnell and Tony Kelley - I only mention them because I remember them from some MTV show YEARS ago. Crazy that they both made it.
    tophat1 tophat1 likes this.

Comment

I won't be watching since it's on at the same time as Lomachenko on ESPN and Donaire on Showtime.

Combat sports always gotta get in each other's way.

Comment

Amanda will annihilate Julianna.

Comment

Excitement wise I can't see olivera/poirier, emmett/ige, munhoz/cruz, france/garbrant failing .

Also see some good ko's coming too

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMichael View Post
            Amanda will annihilate Julianna.
            I'm on the same viewpoint

Comment

Dustin by KO. Absolutely fantastic fighter. Can throw hands, great low kicks, black belt BJJ.

ATG 155lber

Comment

Hard to pick between Poirier and Oliviera.

Both are very likeable fighters with similar career paths. Neither guy had any hype at all behind them when they first debuted in the UFC, but they're both long time veterans who had to battle setbacks and bad losses. Both of them always came back stronger after losing and now they're the top two fighters fighting for the belt in one of UFC's most stacked divisions historically.

I lean towards Poirier, but would be happy for Oliveria if he wins. So much respect for these two warriors. It's gonna be a war either way, both of them worked too hard to reach this level when no one else believed in them.

Oh and Amanda is squashing Pena.

Comment

I'm leaning towards Charles, I could be way out on this but I wonder if Dustin may be slightly overrated because of his wins over a McGregor that isn't the same guy after the Floyd fight. He really struggled with hooker fairly recently.

Olivera sub round 2

Comment

Holy FUK! Julianna Peņa just beat up and submitted Amanda Nunes!! Amanda was exhausted! Never expected this.

Comment

Working...
                    X