No announcement yet.

Frank Mir Says Fedor Should Retire, Go Home And Disappear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Mir Says Fedor Should Retire, Go Home And Disappear

LOL at Mir ducking a washed up Randy Couture. Frank Mir should have a lobotomy cause his brain is pretty messed up..He's the Phil Baroni of the HW divsion

Watch Frank Mir Says Fedor Should Retire, Go Home And Disappear on RawVegas.tv

wouldnt mind seing fedor beat the **** out of mir

Comment

Mir is seriously delirious with that Nog Win, I dont even think he could beat Lil Nog, even with the "ko" Nog wasnt even completely out he always looks like that when he gets dropped. Mir looked much more terrible gettin his a$$ handed to him by Brock all while makin his first fight look like a complete fluke.

Comment

Lil Nog would put Mir on his back for a long time.

Comment

Frank Mir is a queerbo who thinks he's some worldclass striker because stopped Nog. The Rock doesn't care for Brock but I was happy to see that summamabitch beat the **** outta Frank. Frank is an overratted **** talker.

Comment

I like Mir's attitude and nobody can really argue with what he's saying.

Comment

He talked all that **** about Brock, even saying he hits like a little girl (meaning the short punches when he had him down)

And then at fight-time Mir shows up in probably his best condition ever, looking scared and getting smashed to a pulp by the beast that is Brock Lesnar.

As for a Couture-Mir fight, I think Couture would have a very good chance to win, because his only big disadvantage is his chin and Mir doesn't really knock ppl out. It would probably go to the clinch+ground and wrestling ability would make the difference, Randy would win a decision I believe.

If I was a UFC matchmaker I'd make this fight happen, to make Randy look good against Mir

Comment

Brock Lesnar was right to humiliate him like the garbage he is. Frank Mir with his pizza face, was **** scared of Lesnar and didn't even want to answer to him. Ken Shamrock, when Tito insulted him, didn't let the kid talk his ****. Same thing for Tank Abbott.

Frank Mir should disappear and not come back coz he's an overrated hypejob and an arrogant fighter. He's now labelled as Brock Lesnar's official *****.

Comment

The jabroni clowned Brock for lifting weights, then a few days after getting the **** beat out of him he says he wants to start lifting weights because he underestimated Brock's size. What an ass-clown. The guy got ****ed up by Brandon Vera for crying out loud!

Comment

mir is a prick, that why i wasnt to assed when lesnar screamed at him after he had just beatin his ass!

Comment

Working...
                    X