No announcement yet.

Frank Mir Says Fedor Should Retire, Go Home And Disappear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
    I like Mir's attitude and nobody can really argue with what he's saying.
    I can argue with what anyone says. Mir is a douche, and Fedor would knock him dead. Not just ref stoppage, but knock him dead. Why isn't Mir at Striking Unlimited or welcome at SU anymore? Oh yeah, because he's a monumental douche, that's why. Creonte.

E

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
      I can argue with what anyone says. Mir is a douche, and Fedor would knock him dead. Not just ref stoppage, but knock him dead. Why isn't Mir at Striking Unlimited or welcome at SU anymore? Oh yeah, because he's a monumental douche, that's why. Creonte.

E
      Well said.

Fedor-Mir would be borderline criminal.

Comment

But I do want to add that Frank Mir, as arrogant as he sounds is a talent. Even tho Nog looked terrible cuz of injury no one can really deny that Mir's hands looked improved and he does have a good ground game.

I think a BJJ practitioner like DeltaSigChi4 can let you know that you must have a sick ground game if you can submit Roberto Traven.

He does have some skills but his blabbering is gonna make people forget his skills and magnify the fact that aside from Slyvia, an almost dead Nog, and a fluke over Brock, his resume is pretty trash for someone that is ranked so highly (how the hell is he ranked top 3 in some websites??)

Comment

He is ranked highly because at least he's in the UFC with the big boys, not in some cheap-ass borderline bankrupt promotion (poor fedor, *wink* *wink*)

And not in Japan !

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post

E
            You haven't really done a great job of arguing against the points Mir made though, have you?

Comment

Originally posted by Punch Me View Post
              He is ranked highly because at least he's in the UFC with the big boys, not in some cheap-ass borderline bankrupt promotion (poor fedor, *wink* *wink*)

And not in Japan !
              He's ranked highly because he is in the UFC, which is captain of the hype machine.

Comment

I dont like this guy, he has a real attitude problem and has been overrated for years. He got lucky in the first fight with Brock and looked good against the worst Nog we have ever seen. I think he was finnished after the accident.

But to be fair listening to his comments i dont think they were too bad, the Randy thing was a bit lame , he never said Fedor was garbage or anything like that, he just stated that he should be in the UFC (like most of us would like to see) and indicated its a management thing that is letting him down.

He doesnt like Joe Rogan much by the sound of things, he had a few digs in his direction.

Comment

Other than the Randy statement everything he said there made sense. Frank's jus keepin real right there. You don't have to guard Fedor's throne every time somebody says he's anything but god. If Fedor wants to gaurd his throne he'll go to the UFC and do it.

I personally could do without Strikeforce, IFL, and KOG when it comes to top level competition I think they all should play for the same league. I think most of you know UFC's got the best shows right now, everything about their shows are just better.

Strikeforce eliminates only enough possibilities to be extremely annoying.

The Big Boys want Fedor to come out and play !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Still Pimpin View Post
                    Other than the Randy statement everything he said there made sense. Frank's jus keepin real right there. You don't have to guard Fedor's throne every time somebody says he's anything but god. If Fedor wants to gaurd his throne he'll go to the UFC and do it.

I personally could do without Strikeforce, IFL, and KOG when it comes to top level competition I think they all should play for the same league. I think most of you know UFC's got the best shows right now, everything about their shows are just better.

Strikeforce eliminates only enough possibilities to be extremely annoying.

The Big Boys want Fedor to come out and play !!!
                    Fedor would go to the UFC if/when it made sense to do so. So far it doesn't.

Comment

Can you explain why or are you just arguing for the sake of arguing ?

Competition is good, money is good, recognition is good.

Comment

Working...
                      X