• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Converting to mmGAY these day's is just slang for coming out of the closet

Comment

I'm glad you've given up so fast.

Comment

I always wanted to box so when I got a little extra $$ I decided to sign up for training. The best price was at J-Sect academy (owned by John Luis) where Skipper Kelp trained boxing and Marvin Eastman trained Kickboxing. They also had Jui Jitsu up stairs but I never really cared to watch them.

Too make a long story short as time went on I began to realize how technical MMA really was. To me it was boxing plus a bunch of other beautiful ****.

All of a sudden new guys start comin around like GSP Silva and PAge ( not so new) and those guys amongst other sealed the deal.

MMA is the pinnacle of all combat competition and every man should know how to intelligently defend himself and his family..

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
          I'm glad you've given up so fast.
          given up on what ? ive been following boxing for the last 10+ years and im still gonna follow it,i just think that MMA got more to offer,got a prob with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
            No, Miguel Cotto, Juan Diaz, Tim Bradley, Amir Khan, Juanma Lopez are all excellent fighters. Boxing is far from dead.

Khan and Diaz?? Are you serious???

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
              1) Good Boxing fighters are dying out.
              2) Its all about money no one wants to fight for the fans.
              3) Judging is kurupted (just ask paulie if u dont belive me)
              4) You fight overseas esspecialy in germany you know you gotta knock em out to get a victory (just ask holyfield)
              5) No fights to look forward to (yes yes i know pacquiao-cotto WOW)
              6) Not as brutal as the MMA or K-1
              7)Too many divisions and promoting companies,hard to tell whos the real champ
              8) Fedor Emilienko,he brings fighting to another level.

(i still love boxing but the good ol days are over,when b hop pacquiao and shane mosley retire its over man)

oh yea i nearly forgot a big thanks to the klitschko brothers who still make boxing and esspecialy the HW division interesting,they have done so for many years.
              All those reasons you pointed out will be gone once the UFC meets its match.

There's other MMA promotions, they just haven't had the ammunition to go head-to-head with the UFC. But, when that day comes, it's just gonna be like boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by King Flawless View Post
                Khan and Diaz?? Are you serious???
                that is exactly what i mean

Comment

Originally posted by We want Floyd View Post
                  All those reasons you pointed out will be gone once the UFC meets its match.

There's other MMA promotions, they just haven't had the ammunition to go head-to-head with the UFC. But, when that day comes, it's just gonna be like boxing.
                  the japanese will never run out of shows,and plus theres muay thai and the k-1 which is very enjoyable to watch.

Comment

but like i said i still lvoe boxing thanks to fighters like the klitschkos floyd and pacquiao.Whats gonna happen when they dissapear?

Comment

In boxing everybody wants to be their own ****ing boss and because of that the fans never get to see the fights they want to see and the desire for 20 million dollar paydays is contributing to that

Comment

Working...
                      X