No announcement yet.

What's next for Hughes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
    Who has been in the more exciting fights that most people remember? Hughes or Miletich
    didnt watch any miletich fights. Hughes seemed boring as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
      I remember hearing either joe rogan or goldberg saying pat miletich defended the belt as much as hughes. Hughes said this as well.
      Trust me dude, Hughes has the most defenses out of any champ in UFC history, more than Miletich, more than anyone.

check out the fight finder at www.sherdog.com, it has every fighters record there.

Hughes is the man at WW in the UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus View Post
        Trust me dude, Hughes has the most defenses out of any champ in UFC history, more than Miletich, more than anyone.

check out the fight finder at www.sherdog.com, it has every fighters record there.

Hughes WAS the man!

GSP is the man now, Hughes handed him the torch in my opinion during their last bout. Hughes was a dominating force while he was champ though.

Comment

GSP is the new face for the WW division. He's cleaning it up and making sure he's at the top of the chain

Comment

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus View Post

I guess everything u said was true except for the "Hughes is the man at WW in the UFC" wtf man

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
              I guess everything u said was true except for the "Hughes is the man at WW in the UFC" wtf man
              I meant of all time, should have qualified that ****, my bad.

Comment

Working...
              X