Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's next for Hughes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ye i knew you were, maybe a few more fights for Le then he should be considerred but looks like we on the same point

Comment

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
      i don't think hughes will get another shot at the title, he'll have 2 go through Kos or Fitch an i think either has a good chance of beating him.
      if Serra loses on the 19th then i'd like 2 see Serra b the one 2 Knock Hughes into Retirement.
      yeah, i agree. i really dnt think he deserves another title shot unless he beats a few top contenders. hope serra wins on the 19th, but if he doesnt then who wouldnt want to see serra vs hughes. and yes, to see serra put hughes into retirement would be priceless considering the hate they have for each other. im not a huges fan.

Comment

Even if he was the champion it wouldn't be as memorable as his younger days

Comment

he should retire and go relax on his farm
          he's done now, had a great career

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
            he should retire and go relax on his farm
            he's done now, had a great career
            there is no relaxing on a farm.

Comment

GSP will beat serra, serra will beat hughes into retirement, then matt can stay home on the farm where he belongs and practice submissions on his wife

Comment

I think the game caught up to Hughes and he never truly evolved into a well rounded fighter.

He always tended to rely on his wrestling an athletic ability and once he came up against someone he couldn't outwrestle he got exposed.

He should retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus View Post
                  I think the game caught up to Hughes and he never truly evolved into a well rounded fighter.

He always tended to rely on his wrestling an athletic ability and once he came up against someone he couldn't outwrestle he got exposed.

He should retire.
                  you couldn't have put it any better

still wana see serra vs hughes though

Comment

many people still want to see the serra hughes but if serra wins it probobly won't happen, hughes has to fight more fights to reach up to there and I don't think he will, he will probobly just retire

Comment

I want to see BJ take him on again.

Comment

Working...
                      X