Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mate has just signed up, waiting for his account to be verified, who can hurry this along?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      You think he'd risk his chin against Katsidis?

Even with Khan size advantage, I'm not sure he'd take that fight.

JMM-Diaz winner will probably be next up, though maybe Khan will wait until the best in the division are already signed up to face other people and then call them out first so that his fans can claim that he really does want to fight them.
      Well, maybe he'll face the winner of JMM-Diaz first after Casamayor, but will then be forced to fight Kats rather than face any of the young guns at 140.

Comment

• There's also the loser of JMM-Diaz, and a rematch with Michael Gomez. Then Israel Vasquez.

Comment

• What are the odds Khan-Calderon gets made sometime next year?

Comment

• When are you back in Selhurst Shaun?

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
              My mate has just signed up, waiting for his account to be verified, who can hurry this along?
              Takes a few days man

Comment

• Originally posted by Pension-Killer View Post
                Takes a few days man
                How comes though? All they gotta do is accept it, not like they gotta do a CRB check lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  My mum's friend has been arrested for poisoning her boyfriend. No confirmation yet on whether or not she did it for the lulz, but he's still alive so obviously she's not professional.
                  I wonder what her boyfriend did to deserve being poisoned.

Comment

• Had to make a quick dash to the Offie for more cider as I had run out and thought it was closer to 9 than 10.

Comment

• Time is a weird thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X