X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone banned?

Comment

• That was a lot of fun. That guy was genuinely upset, over a whole lot of nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
        Anyone banned?
        Nah, that guy was ranting, but not really flaming. He fashions himself as a visionary, from a land where all PBF stans give each other hugs and kisses. To make a really long story short, Man In Black was pissed off that I claimed there's a difference between normal Floyd fans and obsessed *****s. This led to us trading multi paragraph counter arguments for about 2 hours.

Comment

• MIB knows his boxing, i'll give him his due on that but he spends most of his time digging people out and acting smug.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
            That was a lot of fun. That guy was genuinely upset, over a whole lot of nothing.
            Some good work, Clyde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
              MIB knows his boxing, i'll give him his due on that but he spends most of his time digging people out and acting smug.
              I've seen him before, but never spoke to him personally until yesterday. I refrained from calling him a stan since I've never really read his posts regarding actual boxing, but I noticed he spends a ton of time complaining about ****.

No bull**** mate, the guy stated to me repeatedly that Burner is a good poster. Seriously. And I'm pretty sure he meant it. If not, that was one hell of a piss take.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                Some good work, Clyde.
                Countdown is on Southpaw. In about 3 hours and 15 minutes, the juvenile delinquency begins. It's like being back in 5th grade or something. Looking forward to it.

Comment

I've seen him before, but never spoke to him personally until yesterday. I refrained from calling him a stan since I've never really read his posts regarding actual boxing, but I noticed he spends a ton of time complaining about ****.

No bull**** mate, the guy stated to me repeatedly that Burner is a good poster. Seriously. And I'm pretty sure he meant it. If not, that was one hell of a piss take.
                  Na, he was saying that he's a better poster then you because he posts more about boxing.

Either way, Burner is a ****.

Comment

Countdown is on Southpaw. In about 3 hours and 15 minutes, the juvenile delinquency begins. It's like being back in 5th grade or something. Looking forward to it.
                    Lovely jubbly. Yer'll be running on adrenaline today and alcohol tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                      he wont bang his girlfriend.....he will get his ole boy sucked dry by "give head fred"! you can tell roach is a ****** because opf the way he tilts his head right forward and streches his neck as if to gag and get ready for the throatie! oh, thats a good one.. "give head fred" or "deep throat roach"!
                      anyway, their a couple of cocksuckers.

Comment

Working...
                      X