Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Amir Khan Will Target Alexander and Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More talk. It is getting boring now. I will believe Khan will fight Bradley or Alexander when I see him in the ring with them. To me this latest Roach line is cover up for Khan's comments on his cherry picking policy. It is very transparent and boring. sooner or later even his most ardent and gullible fans will cotton on.

Comment

If he does this he gets my respect .What he said yesterday was silly man .They're both still near there prime if not in it .Not inless he's just talking fighters like Barrera washed up and on the slide like in a few yrs like Calzaghe , Jones Jr etc Hopkins

Comment

he wont **** his girlfriend.....he will get his ole boy ****** dry by "give head fred"! you can tell roach is a ****** because opf the way he tilts his head right forward and streches his neck as if to gag and get ready for the throatie! oh, thats a good one.. "give head fred" or "deep throat roach"!
        anyway, their a couple of ****suckers.

Comment

I said this last week that I thought that if he beats Paulie (which I have him doing), that he will face the other top guys in the division in Shattered Glass' thread. But he better focus on Paulie first.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
            he wont **** his girlfriend.....he will get his ole boy ****** dry by "give head fred"! you can tell roach is a ****** because opf the way he tilts his head right forward and streches his neck as if to gag and get ready for the throatie! oh, thats a good one.. "give head fred" or "deep throat roach"!
            anyway, their a couple of ****suckers.
            dude, you're in the wrong site. this is boxing, not some ****o **** where you can tell everyone of your wild and wet dreams... get a life, loser...

Comment

I think people will give this idea a little more thought when Khan obliterates Paulie. I don't see it happening in his next fight but he'll be well positioned for a Bradley or Alexander early next year.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                I think people will give this idea a little more thought when Khan obliterates Paulie. I don't see it happening in his next fight but he'll be well positioned for a Bradley or Alexander early next year.
                You think Khan will obliterate Paulie?

Comment

First off Roach beat Paulie first. Then think about how bad khan will get wiped by those two.

Comment

Damage control after the slip up Khan made.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      You think Khan will obliterate Paulie?
                      I expect him to walk through Paulie. If he can't do that to this much slower version, I can't take him serious, j.

Comment

Working...
                      X