This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    Not bad. I've still got a few computer games that I picked up cheap a few weeks ago that I'm yet to play, maybe I'll give them ago when I start getting tired in a couple of hours.

You reckon Zags will retire?
    Aye.

I wanna see him fight Dawson and If I'm honest with meself I wouldn't mind a Hopkins rematch.

Comment

• I fear a Hopkins rematch would be more of the same.

A fight with Dawson would be good, although I quite like the Chadster and it would be a shame to see one of them lose.

Comment

• I think Calzaghe would take the momentum of the First Hopkins fight into the rematch.

No doubt it would be Brookside close, and Hopkins would do his best to spoil it, but I could see Calzaghe winning a close but clear decision.

One that isn't disputed by anyone with half a brain this time.

I'm so-so on the Chadster.

Annie's perverted me and I need me fighters to be either:

A) A dish

Or

B) An engaging character.

Chad is neither. He's like human cardboard.

Comment

• He might not be much of a dish, but he certainly knows how to look good in pink, which is all I ask of a boxer:
          http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2007...dawson_300.jpg

Comment

• Aye, he can pull off pink. Not many fellas can. Fair play to the lad.

You think the Chadster could take his Dishness then?

Comment

• I have to say I'd give him the edge.

You never know with a young guy against a veteran. It might all be too much for him, but he has a fairly big size advantage, and seemed to have improved quite a bit in the Tarver fight.

Still, I don't completely discount the theory that Calzaghe is unbeatable at any weight division, at any time, against any opponent, under any circumstances imaginable.

Comment

I have to say I'd give him the edge.

You never know with a young guy against a veteran. It might all be too much for him, but he has a fairly big size advantage, and seemed to have improved quite a bit in the Tarver fight.

Still, I don't completely discount the theory that Calzaghe is unbeatable at any weight division, at any time, against any opponent, under any circumstances imaginable.
                You can't beat jazz.

My ears have been fighting it for 23 years.

Comment

• The best scenario would be Calzaghe beating Dawson in Cardiff, with a bunch of us bum boys in the audience, and Hopkins losing by first round KO to Naseem Hamed on the undercard.

Comment

• As the big black fella from M People said:

"Dreams can come true"

Comment

The best scenario would be Calzaghe beating Dawson in Cardiff, with a bunch of us bum boys in the audience, and Hopkins losing by first round KO to Naseem Hamed on the undercard.
                      if only

Comment

Working...
                      X