Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening fellas. Who do you slags think is gonna win the big fight tonight - the gaye or the welsh fella?

Comment

• I think the Gaye, babes. Yer got plenty of Alan's nector in?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
        Evening fellas. Who do you slags think is gonna win the big fight tonight - the gaye or the welsh fella?
        My heart and head both tell me that the Gaye will bum Enzo into submission.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
          I think the Gaye, babes. Yer got plenty of Alan's nector in?
          I had a few pints while i was out and I've got 7 cans of stella in the fridge so hopefully I should be alright. Though if things get desperate I've got some whisky to fall back on.

I think it could go either way, but the welsh fella is more likable imo, but if the gaye loses then it might do some serious ****ing damage to his heavyweight campaign, and I'd like to see the muscular slag have a crack at those heavyweight tarts.

Comment

I had a few pints while i was out and I've got 7 cans of stella in the fridge so hopefully I should be alright. Though if things get desperate I've got some whisky to fall back on.

I think it could go either way, but the welsh fella is more likable imo, but if the gaye loses then it might do some serious ****ing damage to his heavyweight campaign, and I'd like to see the muscular slag have a crack at those heavyweight tarts.

Indeed me darling.

Two guys with power always makes for a close affair but I will stick to me guns and say that the Gaye's superior skills will swing it for him.

Comment

Indeed me darling.

Two guys with power always makes for a close affair but I will stick to me guns and say that the Gaye's superior skills will swing it for him.
              What about the Gaye acting like a ponce and leaving his left hand low? He'll need to stop fanny farting around if he wants to win.

Comment

What about the Gaye acting like a ponce and leaving his left hand low? He'll need to stop fanny farting around if he wants to win.
                Always a danger, me lover. Mac only needs a good right.

If the Gaye leaves his left low in this one he deserves to get knocked on the bonce, the ****.

Comment

Always a danger, me lover. Mac only needs a good right.

If the Gaye leaves his left low in this one he deserves to get knocked on the bonce, the ****.
                  Macca looks like a fat **** compared to the gaye though doesn't he. Did you see the weigh in? Macca was sucking his belly in the whole time.

Comment

Macca looks like a fat **** compared to the gaye though doesn't he. Did you see the weigh in? Macca was sucking his belly in the whole time.

He's always telling folk that he could never make heavyweight cos he is naturally 200 lbs. The lying tart!

Comment

He's always telling folk that he could never make heavyweight cos he is naturally 200 lbs. The lying tart!
                      He's a ****ing fibber, that's for sure.

The Gaye is also a lying tart, claiming he only said he had trouble getting down to cruiser so he could lure the welsh fella into the fight. What a ****ing sneaky pinocchio eh.

Comment

Working...
                      X