X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
    Corbett's latest - Rise of the oil-igarchs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySnk-f2ThpE
    I watched Century of the self yesterday, 4 hours of madness and was quite ze eye opener. If you haven't already seen it, do so!

Comment

• Yeah, I've seen that.

Counter-Intelligence - a 5-part almost six-hour long Doc is very good and can be found on Youtube.

Also, Evidence of Revision:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...99343E306A4791

a 7-parter that clocks in at almost 10 Hours.

Both very eye-opening if you have the time to digest.

Comment

• "Yeah, we go and tear it up though, me and David ( Mitchell ) at the Football. David's a mad Millwall Fan. You'll see 'im... they call 'im 'The King of the Terraces', Don't they? He leads a big Firm. I'm the 'Black Knuckle'. - Sean Lock

Comment

• On a serious note, My lower back and stomach ache all over and have been doing for months. Richard Harris complained of the same thing months before his demise. If I don't quit I may go the same way as that **** Oasis_Lad, but then I don't want to quit as I love drinking so it's basically a choice between another year of Drinking ( If I'm Lucky ) or 40 years of soul-crushing boredom.

What to choose? Hmmmmm.

If I do only have a year left, what should I do, Chaps?

A. Write a Literary Classic that will be read for Time Immemorial

B. Solve what those daft **** Physicists haven't been able to do for yoinks and unite Classical Physics with Quantum Mechanics in a singular 'God wishes he had thought of that' One-Line Equation thus ushering Man into an era of space-faring Godliness.

C. Get my own TV Show called 'Let's Hunt And Kill Simon Cowell'

D. Get arrested for Hunting and Killing Simon Cowell

E. Order Takeaways, Drink Lager and watch shit on the TV until one day I look up and see Death standing over me with half a Kebab hanging out my Mouth?

Choice, choices.
          Last edited by MrTambourineMan; 12-30-2015, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• Have considered using something else as a substitute for drink? Heroin gets some very mixed reviews, my main concern would be I might end up sharing a needle with a Floyd fan. They're all so riddled with ******ation.

Comment

• Ronnie at his best:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgxWd0djt5I

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                Have considered using something else as a substitute for drink? Heroin gets some very mixed reviews, my main concern would be I might end up sharing a needle with a Floyd fan. They're all so riddled with ******ation.
                And a fair few of them on the list of final Candidates for 'Non-Stop Boxing Poster of the Year'

What a Fuckin' Joke.

Comment

• There's so many of them now they can outvote the common sense types. I preferred the internet when it was just Red Dwarf fans and morally questionable ****ographers.

Comment

• This Quote from Drunk Poet Edgar Allen Poe sums up all Modern music for Moi:

"Were I called on to define, very briefly, the term Art, I should call it 'the reproduction of what the Senses perceive in Nature through the veil of the soul.' The mere imitation, however accurate, of what is in Nature, entitles no man to the sacred name of 'Artist.'"

Wonderfully put, Mr. Poe. Now, time for another drink!

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                      There's so many of them now they can outvote the common sense types. I preferred the internet when it was just Red Dwarf fans and morally questionable ****ographers.
                      You and Me both, Brother.

I remember reading about How The X-Files fans were early pioneers on the Interwebs and actually coined a lot of fan terms that are still used now.

From Wiki: The actual term "shipping" was originated in the mid-1990s by internet fans of the TV show The X-Files, who believed the two main characters, Fox Mulder and Dana Scully, should be or were engaged in a romantic relationship.They called themselves "relationshippers," at first; then R'shipper, 'shipper, and finally just shipper.

Fuckin' Dweebs.

Comment

Working...
                      X