Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i don't understand why khan can't get a pac or floyd fight.

he's a big name and brings in uk tv money.

is he pricing himself out?

is he bsing in negotiations?

Comment

• "I just think it's rather odd that a nation that prides itself on its virility should feel compelled to strap on forty pounds of protective gear just in order to play rugby."

Comment

• http://imgur.com/r/TheSimpsons/irUx81S

Comment

• http://imgur.com/r/TheSimpsons/X04NCTj

Comment

• Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
            "I just think it's rather odd that a nation that prides itself on its virility should feel compelled to strap on forty pounds of protective gear just in order to play rugby."
            Ouch!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              i don't understand why khan can't get a pac or floyd fight.

he's a big name and brings in uk tv money.

is he pricing himself out?

is he bsing in negotiations?
              That dude still around?

Comment

• This guy sounds soup-perb. (GC) = Glen Campbell

That Jamaican fella needs an aspirin. Why is that? (FP) = Freda Payne (free da pain)

Why are them Jamaican men swinging fish around their head? (DS) = Detroit Spinners (de trout spinners)

These people from the East Midlands swear a lot. (TTD) = Terence Trent D'arby (Tourette's Trent Derby)

The Scottish fellas can't get into their emails. (KL) = Kenny Loggins (cannae login)

If you're going to France by boat, you might as well buy your **** there because you'll get 'em a lot cheaper. (BF) = Bryan Ferry (buy on ferry)

The Jamaican fella might have screamed this on the Titanic. (CD) = Chris DeBurgh (Christ, de berg!)

Classic Rockbusters!

Comment

• Where's Bailey Jay on your p4p list?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    Where's Bailey Jay on your p4p list?
                    Doubt He/She makes the top 50 to be honest. Much like Floyd in that regard.

Carla 'Sugar Ray Robinson' Novaes, will always have that Number 1 Spot.

Comment

• What's your main criteria? Facial looks/body type/willingness to do the kind of things even most **** stars won't do?

You watching the Joshua card? Whyte doing better than expected.

Comment

Working...
                      X