X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...77126520_n.jpg

Comment

• I didn't think Molina fought like Hopkins, more like Hatton. Hopkins would hold for 3 minutes per round if he could and only throw 1 punch, Hatton's more like aggressive clinching, punch a couple of times, fall into a clinch, punch some more etc.

This drug test thing sounds stupid. I doubt they would've let a no-name opponent get away with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        I didn't think Molina fought like Hopkins, more like Hatton. Hopkins would hold for 3 minutes per round if he could and only throw 1 punch, Hatton's more like aggressive clinching, punch a couple of times, fall into a clinch, punch some more etc.

This drug test thing sounds stupid. I doubt they would've let a no-name opponent get away with that.
        what are you going on about?

Comment

• Apparently Kikland refused/couldn't piss for a pre-fight drug test, but they let him fight anyway.

Comment

Apparently Kikland refused/couldn't piss for a pre-fight drug test, but they let him fight anyway.
            i didn't get to see any of the fights tonight.

they'll replay it tomorrow , so i'll catch it then.

did they at least take post fight tests?

Comment

• I think so, not sure.

I went to bed before the Morales fight. Didn't wanna stay up to see him lose to some random.

I thought Kirkland-Molina was better than people are making out, just the ending that sucked.

Comment

I didn't think Molina fought like Hopkins, more like Hatton. Hopkins would hold for 3 minutes per round if he could and only throw 1 punch, Hatton's more like aggressive clinching, punch a couple of times, fall into a clinch, punch some more etc.

Molina threw more punches in one round than hopkins does in a whole fight, i didnt like that comparison either

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                Apparently Kikland refused/couldn't piss for a pre-fight drug test, but they let him fight anyway.
                did they say if Molina was made aware of it? if so he's one game mofo

Comment

I think so, not sure.

I went to bed before the Morales fight. Didn't wanna stay up to see him lose to some random.

I thought Kirkland-Molina was better than people are making out, just the ending that sucked.
                  it was good and action packed

i liked the morales fight too, although i only watched the first 9 rounds or so....

i never liked morales in his prime, i love him now!

Comment

• TUA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• who mods the lang?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                      X