• 2 sausages, 1 bun?

Comment

• Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
      thats everyones alt

ello guvna

rate the following 1-10

The Office UK
      The Office US
      I dunno...I guess something like 9.5 for The US one and 8.5 for the Brit one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        I dunno...I guess something like 9.5 for The US one and 8.5 for the Brit one.
        isnt that blasphemy from a limey though?

i do agree the US gets a great rating... but i dont know enough about the original to rate it fairly

Comment

• Don't really like the US one tbh. I'll be damned if I miss an ep tho..

Comment

• rewatching episode 19 again (im usually too high that i forget it if i only watch it once)

not a fan of the beginning with the balloon, one of the weaker ones aside from kevin talking about having long golden hair

Comment

• Need that Finchy schlong.

Comment

• http://p.twimg.com/Aoyez_HCEAEj9IJ.jpg:large

Comment

• Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
                  isnt that blasphemy from a limey though?

i do agree the US gets a great rating... but i dont know enough about the original to rate it fairly
                  Well, the US managed about 100 episodes more of comparable quality so that counts for a lot imo.

But I think they're different enough that the US one is better in certain ways and the UK one is better in other ways, rather than one just being a less-impressive version of the other.

Also I preferred Gervais when he was less successful/established. His routine being a bit tired now makes the UK ones slightly less enjoyable when I re-watch.

Comment

• Comment

• taxi driver

what a shit film

Comment

Working...
                      X