This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
    Do you know her personally or just a friend of a causin?
    most of what i know of her is just secondhand.

i only met her twice.

she went to school with my cousin and this girl i know sheena.

small world. i saw her here before i ever met her in person.

she lives in rich loc's neighborhood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      most of what i know of her is just secondhand.

i only met her twice.

she went to school with my cousin and this girl i know sheena.

small world. i saw her here before i ever met her in person.

she lives in rich loc's neighborhood.
      Feckin' hell. Cali is like the village of the damned, ain't it?

And all this time I thought she was actually a bloke pretending to be a blokette.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
        Feckin' hell. Cali is like the village of the damned, ain't it?

And all this time I thought she was actually a bloke pretending to be a blokette.
        that's how i found out she went to college with my cousin.

she pm'd me a pic to prove she was a chick and my cousin was in the picture with her.

northern california and southern california have the 2 largest concentrations of filipino americans.

Comment

that's how i found out she went to college with my cousin.

she pm'd me a pic to prove she was a chick and my cousin was in the picture with her.

northern california and southern california have the 2 largest concentrations of filipino americans.
          That's awesome dude.

So if she really pissed you off on here, you could find her.

Comment

• Sounds like Tua didn't lose, he just ran out of time.

At least he didn't get knocked out, or even dominated.

Although I lost points betting on him with that Tom Jones fella, any bet I make involving the poster Tua or the fighter Tua doesn't go to plan

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Sounds like Tua didn't lose, he just ran out of time.

At least he didn't get knocked out, or even dominated.

Although I lost points betting on him with that Tom Jones fella, any bet I make involving the poster Tua or the fighter Tua doesn't go to plan
              if you didn't bet on him.......barrett would have stayed down.

hey , clegg , do you know who that "boxing scene" guy is? who was he before he became a mod and changed his username/user title to everything boxingscene related.

Comment

if you didn't bet on him.......barrett would have stayed down.

hey , clegg , do you know who that "boxing scene" guy is? who was he before he became a mod and changed his username/user title to everything boxingscene related.
                He was called Braddman. Used to only post about Klit/Haye stuff and always seemed like a little bitch about things. He was part of that group with WladOwns/Pirao/WladIsChamp etc. I think he liked Pac but not as much.

He takes himself so seriously. Do they have parking wardens in the US? He reminds me of one of them.

No idea why he was made mod, seems like BPP just picked 3 people at random. One of the people he picked (BostonGuy) wasn't even a main account, it was an alt with 80 posts. BostonGuy set it up to reserve his username because he wanted to have a new name with his main account or something. I had to tell the guy because he hadn't even noticed

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  He was called Braddman. Used to only post about Klit/Haye stuff and always seemed like a little bitch about things. He was part of that group with WladOwns/Pirao/WladIsChamp etc. I think he liked Pac but not as much.

He takes himself so seriously. Do they have parking wardens in the US? He reminds me of one of them.

No idea why he was made mod, seems like BPP just picked 3 people at random. One of the people he picked (BostonGuy) wasn't even a main account, it was an alt with 80 posts. BostonGuy set it up to reserve his username because he wanted to have a new name with his main account or something. I had to tell the guy because he hadn't even noticed
                  that dude is lame. pissed me and bennyst off.

yesterday he made a "official" tua round by round thread.

funny how it was the only rbr thread when people usually make 2-3 every fight. hmmm.....

then we're posting on it and he closes the thread.

he posts a link of a new thread "to discuss the fight" and closes the rbr thread.

we went to the new thread to call him out on his stupid **** and he started deleting everyone's posts.

Comment

• http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=323177
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=368019
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=323713
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=368226

Comment

• so you have to be a shit poster to be a mod?

Comment

Working...
                      X