X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    supermodel was out in wales.

looks over and sees sirtomjones trying to screw a sheep.

guy keeps trying to stick his dick in the sheep but everytime he tries the sheep walks away.

shocked , the supermodel goes up to sirtomjones and asks , "excuse me but why are you trying to screw that sheep?"

sirtomjones replies , "well i only meet girls on facebook and when they see me in person they don't like me. i haven't had sex in over 2 years."

supermodel feels bad for sirtom and then tells him , "i tell you what. ask anything from me and i'll grant your wish."

"anything?" , sirtom asked.

"anything." , she replies.

"can you hold my sheep down?"
    I'm not even that Welsh haha.

The nearest sheep to where I live are probably 15 miles at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      Using one of Rich Loc's alt account on facebook to add your ex-gf's friends who accept any friend request, then use that to add your ex-gf and then exchange messages with her as if you were a random stranger who only added her because you like some of the same movies...that's normal, right?
      Professional.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
        Professional.
        http://blogs.reuters.com/fanfare/files/2009/02/bale.jpg

Comment

• Teh Taxi Driver Blu Ray is coming soon. :wank:
          http://www.hd-report.com/wp-content/...r-blu-ray1.jpg

Comment

• They, cannot, touch, her.

Comment

• Taxi Driver pretty much killed any desire I had to watch other films showing the breakdown of a person
              It's more than a film, actually... it takes over you.
              Last edited by TRAV1$; 03-31-2011, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
                They, cannot, touch, her.
                We still talking about Tom's sheep?

Comment

• I could watch the Easy Andy scene over and over again. I don't know why.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    We still talking about Tom's sheep?
                    You flocking to me?

Comment

• Seth Rogen talks about his *****e flim Observe and Report....

Seth Rogen: Well, it’s the exact movie we wanted to make. It’s a super dark comedy. It’s really dark. It’s like ‘Taxi Driver.’ It’s like a comedic ‘Taxi Driver.’ That’s literally what we wanted to make. Jody and I sat down and we were like, ‘We want to make a comedic ‘Taxi Driver.’ If martin Scorsese put me in a movie and wanted it to be kind of funny, but still very dark.’ And that’s exactly what it is and I love it. I think as a film fan I watch it and go, ‘How in the hell did we get away with this?’ It is ****in’ crazy. It is by far the most edgy movie I’ve been in. The most balls to the walls and most unabashed movie I’ve been in. But I love it. I could watch it over and over and over again.

What a ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X