• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    1. it was supposedly his niece

2. not even sure if it even happened because it could all be tedy talk

3. go fuck yourself
    Tyson never denied it. Or I could just believe a fat ******* who can't even troll properly.

Teddy would fuck the chow mein out of you boy. One glance at his manly scar and you'd be reduced to the sniveling mutt you are.

Comment

sad thing is......biggest moment in moorer's career and his trainer stole the spotlight from him.

you know because......screaming and whining in the corner like an annoying girlfriend is what wins a heavyweight championship fight......

tedy cost moorer the foreman fight imo. after the holyfield debacle (people saying tedy pushing moorer won him the fight and how moorer had no heart and tedy had to push him) moorer took more chances with the old man.

he also intentionally ignored tedy's instructions.
      That's the man for yer.

Didn't he threaten Tyson with a gun back in the day, after he touched up his daughter, or some shit?

Comment

• Oh, you carried on without me. Pair of f.ags.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wazaa.. View Post
          Tyson never denied it. Or I could just believe a fat ******* who can't even troll properly.

Teddy would fuck the chow mein out of you boy. One glance at his manly scar and you'd be reduced to the sniveling mutt you are.

i may be a mutt but i don't snivel.

who is this anyway?

is this mr. i'm never coming back jack?

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
            That's the man for yer.

Didn't he threaten Tyson with a gun back in the day, after he touched up his daughter, or some shit?
            niece i think.

Comment

• boxing is in the weakest state its ever been. i was perusing nsb and some assburger made a thread asking if Floyd is better than Hagler.

Not only is the sport the weakest its ever been, but the fans are doubly stupid.

Which is why the promoters and the networks get away with all this in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wazaa.. View Post
                boxing is in the weakest state its ever been. i was perusing nsb and some assburger made a thread asking if Floyd is better than Hagler.

Not only is the sport the weakest its ever been, but the fans are doubly stupid.

Which is why the promoters and the networks get away with all this in the first place.
                ehhhh.....

boxing goes up and down. divisions go up and down.

Comment

• Comment

ehhhh.....

boxing goes up and down. divisions go up and down.
                    Bullshit.

The sport is crap right now and you know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                      Bullshit.

The sport is crap right now and you know it.
                      The sport may sway to and fro' like Cartman said, but the trend is obviously downward and nobody can make a credible case to the contraire.

What passed for BAD cards in the late 90's early 2000's are better in quality than 95% of the HBO WCB matches that they make today.

Comment

Working...
                      X