This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
    What kind of stuff do you think makes Boxxy wet?
    My guess would be ritalin.

Comment

• Larry David is 37% Native, Brown Powa!

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        My guess would be ritalin.
        maybe eyeliner as well?!?!

Comment

• I had one of those tests the other day. Turns out I'm black from the waist down.

Comment

I had one of those tests the other day. Turns out I'm black from the waist down.

Comment

• Rizoom's test said that he's Butterbean from the waist up.

Where is that guy anyway? Never on boxingscene. never on XBox...could the impossible be true, did he actually get a life without telling us?

Comment

Rizoom's test said that he's Butterbean from the waist up.

Where is that guy anyway? Never on boxingscene. never on XBox...could the impossible be true, did he actually get a life without telling us?
                A salute is in order if he's been shagging some broad. Time will tell the tale.

Comment

• He claims that his agorophobia means he never leaves the house.

Double credit to him if he managed to pull just by leaning out of his window and shouting at random girls in the street.

That tactic never works for me.

Comment

He claims that his agorophobia means he never leaves the house.

Double credit to him if he managed to pull just by leaning out of his window and shouting at random girls in the street.

I used to do that whilst driving in high school. Just take a spin around, see some girls walking, yell something stupid hoping having a car would impress them. A prime wooing tactic in those days. Obnoxious, yet effective.

Comment

He claims that his agorophobia means he never leaves the house.

he's on FB right now

Comment

Working...
                      X