No announcement yet.

The 'ask Katie' thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slightlyawkward View Post
    Not going to answer this. That's a little too personal.
    what a fucking pussy

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Frosty View Post
      what a fucking pussy
      Well, I am a lady after all.

Fine, fine.

I don't do that.

Comment

Beauty is relative, and my tastes are different than the average. I'm not a bulging muscles and "perfect" face fan. Seriously, my celebrity crush is this guy:

http://collider.com/uploads/imageGal...on_yelchin.jpg

And he's kinda scrawny.
        I thought he was alright in Charlie Bartlett, that's teh only film I've ever seen of his though. Kat Dennings is out of his league of course.

Teh reason you don't like those type, is because they're out of your league..

Comment

Beauty is relative, and my tastes are different than the average. I'm not a bulging muscles and "perfect" face fan. Seriously, my celebrity crush is this guy:

http://collider.com/uploads/imageGal...on_yelchin.jpg

And he's kinda scrawny.
          I was watching a film he was in yesterday, The Beaver. Not very good.

The episode of Criminal Minds he was in is one of the best ever though.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
            I thought he was alright in Charlie Bartlett, that's teh only film I've ever seen of his though. Kat Dennings is out of his league of course.

Teh reason you don't like those type, is because they're out of your league..
            Kat Dennings is very pretty. Anton Yelchin is wildly attractive to me, though.

Yeah, I know those guys are out of my league. Anton Yelchin is probably even out of my league. You don't need to point that out. >.<

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              I was watching a film he was in yesterday, The Beaver. Not very good.

The episode of Criminal Minds he was in is one of the best ever though.
              Haven't seen that one. He was also in Star Trek, Charlie Bartlett, and quite a few other indie films (and he's in Fright Night, which I think comes out soon).

Comment

• you like ****?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Frosty View Post
                  you like ****?
                  I haven't tried it and never want to. My anus is off-limits.

Comment

Haven't seen that one. He was also in Star Trek, Charlie Bartlett, and quite a few other indie films (and he's in Fright Night, which I think comes out soon).
                    Aye, I saw teh trailer of it teh other on teh telly. Looks kind of stupid, and Colin Farrell was looking rather old in it.

Comment

• Since you don't like girls with big boobs, if you slept with one would get rough to let out your anger? Slap her around a bit, spit on her face, make sure she knew who was boss?

Comment

Working...
                      X