Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im drinking a George Killian's Irish Red at 10:00am as an eye opener. Im hungover as **** from last night, and I didn't really have all that much

Killians Red is a decent beer, especially when you consider that it is made by Coors, an American macro brewery.

Comment

• This being the beer I'm talking about:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...rishreeddd.jpg

I feel like getting wasted again today. Should I?

Yes I should.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        This being the beer I'm talking about:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...rishreeddd.jpg

I feel like getting wasted again today. Should I?

Yes I should.
        Does it contain alcohol?

If so, I'd recommend it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
          Does it contain alcohol?

If so, I'd recommend it.
          Yea, has an average abv, 4.9%.

I wouldn't recomend this as a good American beer, you might like this though, DogFish Head 90 Minute IPA, 9.0 abv, tastes really good. American micro brewery beer is way better than macro-mass produced brewery beer..

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...od/dogfish.jpg

Comment

Yea, has an average abv, 4.9%.

I wouldn't recomend this as a good American beer, you might like this though, DogFish Head 90 Minute IPA, 9.0 abv, tastes really good. American micro brewery beer is way better than macro-mass produced brewery beer..

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...od/dogfish.jpg
            I'm still looking into that high power Scottish beer.

They say if you drink a six pack of that stuff, it leaves you sprawled out like Dirrel.

Comment

I'm still looking into that high power Scottish beer.

They say if you drink a six pack of that stuff, it leaves you sprawled out like Dirrel.
              You think you can actually put down a six pack of 80 proof beer??

If you do the math, a six pack of that is over two liters of 80 proof liquor.

Second, you can only buy it online and I think its at least 35 euros a bottle. How do you make that E sign anyway?

Comment

You think you can actually put down a six pack of 80 proof beer??

If you do the math, a six pack of that is over two liters of 80 proof liquor.

Second, you can only buy it online and I think its at least 35 euros a bottle. How do you make that E sign anyway?
                I don't know how to do the Euro sign. It's on my keyboard number 4. Dollar is on top and Euro is at bottom right. Feck it. Euros suck ass.

I have a feeling that is the beer that is going to kill me.

Comment

I don't know how to do the Euro sign. It's on my keyboard number 4. Dollar is on top and Euro is at bottom right. Feck it. Euros suck ass.

I have a feeling that is the beer that is going to kill me.
                  I see. That means American computers do not have that, we have $.

That beer might be the death of you. I heard Scots go on drinking binges for weeks.

Not sure an Englishman is genetically equipped for that kind of alcohol abuse.

Comment

I see. That means American computers do not have that, we have $.

That beer might be the death of you. I heard Scots go on drinking binges for weeks.

Not sure an Englishman is genetically equipped for that kind of alcohol abuse.
                    I'm part Irish though. That's where I get my power.

The fact that I'm English gives me an advantage over both the Scots and the Paddys because I can actually read the bottle before I open it.

Comment

I'm part Irish though. That's where I get my power.

The fact that I'm English gives me an advantage over both the Scots and the Paddys because I can actually read the bottle before I open it.
                      Ziinnnggg!!!!

I think Laddie can read though.

Im not so sure about Rocky...

Comment

Working...
                      X