This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
    You get what you pay for. Every for of liquor has its knockoffs masquerading as the real deal. Don't know if 5 Label is the best I've ever had but it's my new favorite for sure.
    Quality Scotch is just too much money. Johnnie Walk Blue Label is $25.00 US a shot at a bar, and thats not even the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Quality Scotch is just too much money. Johnnie Walk Blue Label is $25.00 US a shot at a bar, and thats not even the best.
      I'm absolutely done paying 40% of a bottle price for a fucking shot at the pub. I prefer to get my money's worth. I've been known to wear cargo pants to smuggle a few beers into the bar so as not to have to buy them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
        I'm absolutely done paying 40% of a bottle price for a fucking shot at the pub. I prefer to get my money's worth. I've been known to wear cargo pants to smuggle a few beers into the bar so as not to have to buy them.
        Sometimes I'll pour booze in an empty soda bottle and sneak it in the bar. Bar prices are ridiculous.

Comment

Sometimes I'll pour booze in an empty soda bottle and sneak it in the bar. Bar prices are ridiculous.
          Never tried smuggling in liquor in water bottles. That's a high school tactic. Beers fit in pockets, can be swigged quickly, and disposed of with no one the wise of it. But piss on a bar.

Comment

Never been a Scotch fan, though I never actually had "good" Scotch.

You once asked me to send you a decent bottle, I might just do that sometime soon, prices are getting friendly at the moment and I might be able to pick you up a 12 year old Single Malt - The real stuff.

No promises as first I need to have the cash free to buy one, Secondly I need to not be tempted to drink it myself and Thirdly I have to pay the rip off prices of sending it to the States.

Comment

• Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
              You once asked me to send you a decent bottle, I might just do that sometime soon, prices are getting friendly at the moment and I might be able to pick you up a 12 year old Single Malt - The real stuff.

No promises as first I need to have the cash free to buy one, Secondly I need to not be tempted to drink it myself and Thirdly I have to pay the rip off prices of sending it to the States.
              I dont think I was serious, I wouldn't expect anyone to do that, but thanks for keeping me in mind.

Comment

I dont think I was serious, I wouldn't expect anyone to do that, but thanks for keeping me in mind.

It will happen one day.

Comment

• Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
                  It will happen one day.
                  Thanks, mate......

Comment

Thanks, mate......
                    I've got an open bottle of cider somewhere that I don't want.

I could send that to you too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                      I've got an open bottle of cider somewhere that I don't want.

I could send that to you too.
                      I'll drink it.

Then I'll urinate in that same bottle and mail it back.

Comment

Working...
                      X