This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Speaking of which, I just bought a 1.75 liter bottle of Seagrams Vodka and a 12 pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon, with tax $33.00 US. Thats a budget..
    sounds like the american equivalent of my friday night a couple of years back . unless im getting confused

Comment

• Originally posted by british_fan View Post
      sounds like the american equivalent of my friday night a couple of years back . unless im getting confused
      Explain, if you will.

Comment

• What are some low budget beers made in the UK?

Comment

What are some low budget beers made in the UK?
          carling is pretty cheap,due to it tasting like dishwater (dont mind it though lol)

carlsberg and fosters are cheap aswell although ent to nice unless its on draught

obviously you have all the super strength lagers which are dirt cheap and really fuck you up,but dont go there no more

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Explain, if you will.
          spending as little money as possible yet still getting as smashed as you would if you had spent a hundred quid

Comment

• Originally posted by british_fan View Post
            carling is pretty cheap,due to it tasting like dishwater (dont mind it though lol)

carlsberg and fosters are cheap aswell although ent to nice unless its on draught

obviously you have all the super strength lagers which are dirt cheap and really fuck you up,but dont go there no more

spending as little money as possible yet still getting as smashed as you would if you had spent a hundred quid
            Any beer considered "super strength" in America aint dirt cheap. Apparently the only really cheap stuff is pale lager for the most part, with some exceptions.

But I'll bet dirt cheap UK made is beer is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than the dirt cheap American crap.

Comment

Any beer considered "super strength" in America aint dirt cheap. Apparently the only really cheap stuff is pale lager for the most part, with some exceptions.

But I'll bet dirt cheap UK made is beer is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than the dirt cheap American crap.
              ye it probably is but i think their is some sort of law that you must be homeless to drink it lol

it dunt taste to nice

ive been enjoying some real ales recently,maybe im getting old

Comment

• You drink Buckfast at all?

Comment

You drink Buckfast at all?
                  Na dunt like the stuff

to be honest once im drinking one thing i usually stick with it for a while and always buy the same thing not so sure

stella is the main tipple

Comment

• Peroni is rank

Just got 12 bottles of grolsch

Comment

• Just got some Corona. overrated and expensive.

Comment

Working...
                      X