Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By such a long way the saddest fans in the entire country, with lives so bleak it actually directly affects their quality of life whether Newcastle win or lose on a Saturday. Comedians.

If they go down I might have to get a season ticket at St. James' next year. It'll be like a party every second Saturday, laughing and pointing at the Geordie simpletons in their replica strips. The only good thing about Newcastle was Freddie Sheppard and Dougie Hall, who weren't afraid to speak the truth - all the fans are idiots and all the women are dogs. Priceless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen Hawking View Post
      By such a long way the saddest fans in the entire country, with lives so bleak it actually directly affects their quality of life whether Newcastle win or lose on a Saturday. Comedians.

If they go down I might have to get a season ticket at St. James' next year. It'll be like a party every second Saturday, laughing and pointing at the Geordie simpletons in their replica strips. The only good thing about Newcastle was Freddie Sheppard and Dougie Hall, who weren't afraid to speak the truth - all the fans are idiots and all the women are dogs. Priceless.
      lol you are just a pathetic alt trying to stir ****, your probably the reincarnation of that stupid "wheelchair" character, who got banned recently thank ****.

You are by a such a long way the saddest man on boxingscene.

Go and **** yourself is all i've got to say to you, you'll be banned in less than a weeek anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSkool View Post
        lol you are just a pathetic alt trying to stir ****, your probably the reincarnation of that stupid "wheelchair" character, who got banned recently thank ****.

You are by a such a long way the saddest man on boxingscene.

Go and **** yourself is all i've got to say to you, you'll be banned in less than a weeek anyways.
        I don't even know who or what Wheelchair is. It's comical how far off the mark you are.

Go and **** myself - why so upset? I haven't said a word to you, or responded to any of your stupefyingly inane posts. Is this site so important to you that you feel the need to police it other people's behalf? If ever there was a definition of sad, that would be it.

Have a cold drink, put a flannel on your forehead and take a few deep breaths. It's just a website, it's not real life, and no-one on here cares about you or your weird immature ramblings.

Or just sit back and continue following me around the site, idolising me.
        Last edited by Stephen Hawking; 03-21-2008, 07:14 AM.

Comment

• West Ham United in shock Viduka link

West Ham United in shock Viduka link

07:53 March, 20, 2008
          West Ham United Football Club are lining up a shock move for Mark Viduka.

The Australian international has not had the desired affect at Newcastle United following his summer move from Middlesbrough, although much of his season has been disrupted with injury.

It is now being reported that Alan Curbishley wants to take the big striker to Upton Park at the end of the campaign for around £2million, which could also spell the end of Dean Ashton’s time in East London.

Meanwhile, Viduka has rejected claims he has become unsettled at St James Park since the arrival of Kevin Keegan.

"It's funny when you hear stories like that - it is totally untrue," said the for Leeds United and Celtic ace. "The manager has been very positive towards me and I just want to play for him."

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen Hawking View Post
            I don't even know who or what Wheelchair is. It's comical how far off the mark you are.

Go and **** myself - why so upset? I haven't said a word to you, or responded to any of your stupefyingly inane posts. Is this site so important to you that you feel the need to police it other people's behalf? If ever there was a definition of sad, that would be it.

Have a cold drink, put a flannel on your forehead and take a few deep breaths. It's just a website, it's not real life, and no-one on here cares about you or your weird immature ramblings.

Or just sit back and continue following me around the site, idolising me.

lmao funny stuff

okay maybe accusing you of being that other user was a bit outrageous. you seem to be too intelligent to be in any way affiliated with that guy who got banned, so i guess i put 2 and 2 together and got 5.

However i still think your sole purpose on this site is to wind people up and i think you'll suceed admirably in yor task

good comeback mr hawking
            Last edited by OldSkool; 03-21-2008, 07:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
              West Ham United in shock Viduka link

07:53 March, 20, 2008
              West Ham United Football Club are lining up a shock move for Mark Viduka.

The Australian international has not had the desired affect at Newcastle United following his summer move from Middlesbrough, although much of his season has been disrupted with injury.

It is now being reported that Alan Curbishley wants to take the big striker to Upton Park at the end of the campaign for around £2million, which could also spell the end of Dean Ashton’s time in East London.

Meanwhile, Viduka has rejected claims he has become unsettled at St James Park since the arrival of Kevin Keegan.

"It's funny when you hear stories like that - it is totally untrue," said the for Leeds United and Celtic ace. "The manager has been very positive towards me and I just want to play for him."

Keegan needs a serious clean up anyways. Viduka should go at the end of the season IMO

Comment

• I'd like to put some points on Fulham this weekend. Any of you Newcastle fans willing to bet?

Comment

• [/B]
                  Originally posted by OldSkool View Post
                  lmao funny stuff

okay maybe accusing you of being that other user was a bit outrageous. you seem to be too intelligent to be in any way affiliated with that guy who got banned, so i guess i put 2 and 2 together and got 5.

However i still think your sole purpose on this site is to wind people up and i think you'll suceed admirably in yor task

good comeback mr hawking
                  You've got to be pretty ****ing clever to write the entire history of the universe using only one muscle in my cheek. (Read the previous sentence in comedy disjointed Atari ST voice for maximum impact).

And i'm not in any way a wind up merchant. I am The Professor - not afraid to speak the truth.
                  Last edited by Stephen Hawking; 03-21-2008, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kayjay View Post
                    I'd like to put some points on Fulham this weekend. Any of you Newcastle fans willing to bet?
                    I'll do it!
                    10k?

Comment

• Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
                      I'll do it!
                      10k?
                      Sig it. No draws. 10k to the winner, no exchange on the draw. Ok?

Comment

Working...
                      X