Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1-1 goal by Michael Owen, set up by a Martins shot.

It's about time, we are completely dominating Birmingham.

Comment

• How are you guys playing at the moment?

Comment

• Very well, just had a good chance resulting in a corner.

Comment

• Absolutely owned them in every way, but still only got a draw. 7 shots on target 60% possession, ends 1-1.

Comment

• Joke club.

Comment

• Originally posted by .Mik. View Post
              Joke club.
              14th place, where are Sunderland?

Comment

• Awesome second half from the toon, I would have settled for a point before the game, Arsenal couldn’t break down them down and in the 2nd half we had a right go, Barton was off the boil again but he did battle hard, for me Nicky Butt was man of the match Faye was our week link tonight. Gutted for Martins who was visibly upset at being brought off and I can’t blame him he was in the think of things the whole game and still looked fresh why Barton was left on or Jeremy was beyond me but Keegan did make a point of telling Martins why he was brought off which was Keegan man management at its best.
                We have to beat Fulham or this result means nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by col Blake View Post
                  Awesome second half from the toon, I would have settled for a point before the game, Arsenal couldn’t break down them down and in the 2nd half we had a right go, Barton was off the boil again but he did battle hard, for me Nicky Butt was man of the match Faye was our week link tonight. Gutted for Martins who was visibly upset at being brought off and I can’t blame him he was in the think of things the whole game and still looked fresh why Barton was left on or Jeremy was beyond me but Keegan did make a point of telling Martins why he was brought off which was Keegan man management at its best.
                  We have to beat Fulham or this result means nothing.
                  2nd half was a great display and I thought we were heading for a win. If we can play like that in a full game against Fulham we will be sure to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
                    2nd half was a great display and I thought we were heading for a win. If we can play like that in a full game against Fulham we will be sure to win.
                    First half both teams looked like they deserve to be where they are in the league, Faye give me the ****s the way he was pulled about by McFadden, Harper looked nerves as hell, didn't want to come of his line, second half Harper was more up for it and had a great second half, Butt ran the show for me.
                    Enrique looked a much better player, and I agree with the line up drop Smith who I do like and he dropped Duff, stronger midfield.
                    Viduka never give the ball away, Owen dropping off and playing the link up man, he looked sharp.

Comment

• Next game:

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6...nitedfcaf5.pngvs. http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/4...estcopyts5.gif

St James’ Park
                      Saturday, 22 March 2008
                      Barclays Premier League
                      Kick-off: 15:00 GMT

Comment

Working...
                      X