This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by col Blake View Post
    First half both teams looked like they deserve to be where they are in the league, Faye give me the ****s the way he was pulled about by McFadden, Harper looked nerves as hell, didn't want to come of his line, second half Harper was more up for it and had a great second half, Butt ran the show for me.
    Enrique looked a much better player, and I agree with the line up drop Smith who I do like and he dropped Duff, stronger midfield.
    Viduka never give the ball away, Owen dropping off and playing the link up man, he looked sharp.
    It was a very exciting 45 minutes and I look forward to seeing more. Enrique looked very good and so did Beye. What this game showed is that we played good attacking football and showed a lot of potential.

Comment

• Martins is the biggest underperforming signing in the history of Newcastle Utd FC! I'm saying this with frustration because when the guy's on song he's one of the most exciting players to watch in the world! The guy is a real cagey bag of tricks. You just don't know what to expect from the guy when on song which is very rarely.

Comment

• Who do the barcodes play next week?

Comment

• We looked half decent last night but I'm not get carried away, its will be a slog to stay up I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
            14th place, where are Sunderland?
            About 3 places and a couple of points lower down, despite having spent a grand total of about £100m less over the last few seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Savino View Post
              Who do the barcodes play next week?
              Fulham at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by .Mik. View Post
                About 3 places and a couple of points lower down, despite having spent a grand total of about £100m less over the last few seasons.
                Joke club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Celtic_Warrior View Post
                  We looked half decent last night but I'm not get carried away, its will be a slog to stay up I think.
                  It's still a long time until the end of the season, all we need is to get a winning streak going and we might even finish 10th.

Comment

Joke club.
                    We're mere pretenders to you rightful Kings of that title.

Only title you're likely to win anytime soon.

Comment

It's still a long time until the end of the season, all we need is to get a winning streak going and we might even finish 10th.

Lol thats very wishfull thinking mate. i hope we do like, im currently getting a lot of stick at uni for our poor form!

Comment

Working...
                      X