No announcement yet.

New rules for the Limey Lounge!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Booth View Post
    You're so funny. Unintentionally. But so funny.

I don't actually think you work for MI5. Unless some fast food outlet has breached all copyright laws and called themselves MI5. Although as you're a Liverpool fan I presume you're on the dole.

And as for Hillsborough that was a tragedy. But so was Heysel. Unlike the Champ League Final last year when scousers were stealing tickets off their own fans and selling them counterfeits. That was a comedy.

You haven't got the ability to upset me. You work for me.

I'm not a coward - I've had over 150 fights
    Yep but you have lost 99 of them you journeyman twat.

The sad thing is that if you had tried harder you could have have perhaps made it but you have never had the commitment.

Just becuase you have had 150 fights doesn't not make you a coward???
    Its a sport, you get hit and go home. Most of us are boxers or ex boxers so what make you so different???
    MickyHatton is an ex soldier, ex boxer and a huge success outside of the ring and more importantly he is a decent bloke unlike you.

****, go away, we have enough dickhead yanks that come on here without a Brit one to join them!

Comment

You're so funny. Unintentionally. But so funny.

I don't actually think you work for MI5. Unless some fast food outlet has breached all copyright laws and called themselves MI5. Although as you're a Liverpool fan I presume you're on the dole.

And as for Hillsborough that was a tragedy. But so was Heysel. Unlike the Champ League Final last year when scousers were stealing tickets off their own fans and selling them counterfeits. That was a comedy.

You haven't got the ability to upset me. You work for me.

I'm not a coward - I've had over 150 fights
      Yes I work for McDonald's, but you know that because I work for you as you said?
      Nothing wrong with McDonald's, its a honest profession. Or am I on the dole as you said as well because I'm a scouser? Thats ****in hilarious and really original have you just made that one up? I also have curly hair, a moustache and wear shell suits every day.

As for the thieving ****s who stole the tickets, their ****in scum, whats that got to do with me or the club for that matter?

You have had 150 fights, so what? I've had dozens of amateur boxing fights, dozens of semi-pro kickboxing fights, worked as a firefighter, been in combat and have been wounded in combat and I don't ****in class myself as Mr Brave?
      Only you know if you are a coward or not? Have you always give 100% in training and in the fight?
      You are obviously scared of something even if its hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by Likely_Lad View Post
        Yep but you have lost 99 of them you journeyman twat.

The sad thing is that if you had tried harder you could have have perhaps made it but you have never had the commitment.

Just becuase you have had 150 fights doesn't not make you a coward???
        Its a sport, you get hit and go home. Most of us are boxers or ex boxers so what make you so different???
        MickyHatton is an ex soldier, ex boxer and a huge success outside of the ring and more importantly he is a decent bloke unlike you.

****, go away, we have enough dickhead yanks that come on here without a Brit one to join them!
        I can still make it. All I need is a chance. If Haye stopped ducking me I'd knock him out cold and get my World Title shot.

I know about MickyHatton's background - he works for me.

I think there are actually more intelligent Septic posters on here than English - what a terrible state of affairs.

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
          Yes I work for McDonald's, but you know that because I work for you as you said?
          Nothing wrong with McDonald's, its a honest profession. Or am I on the dole as you said as well because I'm a scouser? Thats ****in hilarious and really original have you just made that one up? I also have curly hair, a moustache and wear shell suits every day.

As for the thieving ****s who stole the tickets, their ****in scum, whats that got to do with me or the club for that matter?

You have had 150 fights, so what? I've had dozens of amateur boxing fights, dozens of semi-pro kickboxing fights, worked as a firefighter, been in combat and have been wounded in combat and I don't ****in class myself as Mr Brave?
          Only you know if you are a coward or not? Have you always give 100% in training and in the fight?
          You work for me now

Comment

I can still make it. All I need is a chance. If Haye stopped ducking me I'd knock him out cold and get my World Title shot.

I know about MickyHatton's background - he works for me.

I think there are actually more intelligent Septic posters on here than English - what a terrible state of affairs.
            Lol, you might make it to retirement if your brain isn't too addled!

Comment

Originally posted by Likely_Lad View Post
              Lol, you might make it to retirement if your brain isn't too addled!
              I'm never going to retire. I want to die in the ring. Not now obviously. In 5 years 3 months and 14 days.

Comment

Tony Booth. You ****, alot of your vile posts contain wishes of ill will upon people with a complete lack of humour with the only reason of wishing to upset people. Why don't you go ****ing hang yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
                  Tony Booth. You ****, alot of your vile posts contain wishes of ill will upon people with a complete lack of humour with the only reason of wishing to upset people. Why don't you go ****ing hang yourself.
                  A massive contradiction of a post there.

I've already said I want to die in the ring - why would I go and hang myself.

Comment

A massive contradiction of a post there.

I've already said I want to die in the ring - why would I go and hang myself.
                    Well ****ing hurry up about it.

Goodbye wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post

where about were you wounded in combat

Comment

Working...
                      X