Collapse
No announcement yet.

New rules for the Limey Lounge!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoff would be turning in his grave if he knew what's been happening recently.

Too many Yanks seeking refuge in our glorious lang.

We shall rise once more.

To arms!

Comment

Thinking of banning 'em all.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
        Thinking of banning 'em all.
        The fact that you haven't already surprises me.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff! View Post
            All limey noobs must be initiated into the way of the bum boy. Each green teefed limey noob will be greeted by a welcoming party and must participate in the ensuing orgy.
            Gulp!...

I only found this forum because I was researching the history of ancient Carthage, and found:

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
            The Egyptians invented glass. The Carthaginians invented clear glass. No English involved.
            But... I might just stay for the pics of naked birds. (Glad some of you guys are hetero!)

I was going to post a link to a website that propounds a theory that when the Carthaginians invented clear glass, it laid the foundations of the Second Punic War, but it seems I have to do 15 posts before posting a link.

Not a problem! I can easily find 14 posts where I can reply, "Thanks for sharing the pic!"

Comment

Originally posted by C0ldf1re View Post
              Gulp!...

I only found this forum because I was researching the history of ancient Carthage, and found:

But... I might just stay for the pics of naked birds. (Glad some of you guys are hetero!)

I was going to post a link to a website that propounds a theory that when the Carthaginians invented clear glass, it laid the foundations of the Second Punic War, but it seems I have to do 15 posts before posting a link.

Not a problem! I can easily find 14 posts where I can reply, "Thanks for sharing the pic!"
              I just invented Gay Glass. You've come at an exciting time.

Comment

Working...
              X