No announcement yet.

New rules for the Limey Lounge!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
    Wrap me in your arms and hold me like Laddie used too, Hoff me dalrin.
    Come here me darling. I'll comfort yer and play with yer trousersnake. Let's forget our troubles in each others arms.

Comment

No censorship in here mate. If you can't stand the heat, you know what to do...

Admittedly, he has made you look like a right royal c#nt.

Comment

Definately Cerrullo G.o.d. he makes my anus bleed pig sick when i see that he's posted.

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
          Definately Cerrullo G.o.d. he makes my anus bleed pig sick when i see that he's posted.
          You should see a doctor about that

Comment

Interesting that Cerullo G.O.D and Tony Booth are once again in the same vicinity!

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
              Interesting that Cerullo G.O.D and Tony Booth are once again in the same vicinity!
              Wow. What a coincidence. That must mean we're obviously the same person. Maybe you should work for MI5. Perhaps you already do and that's why they gunned down that innocent Brazilian at the tube station. You're grasping at straws - we're not the same person.

On a different subject, I like your Justice for 96 picture in your banner. How many Juve fans died at Heysel?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Booth View Post
                Wow. What a coincidence. That must mean we're obviously the same person. Maybe you should work for MI5. Perhaps you already do and that's why they gunned down that innocent Brazilian at the tube station. You're grasping at straws - we're not the same person.

On a different subject, I like your Justice for 96 picture in your banner. How many Juve fans died at Heysel?
                First of all your wasted in the boxing ring mate, for you to deduce that firstly I work for M15 and secondly that it was my incompetence that led to the death of Jean Charles de Menezes's is just genius.
                Give up the boxing and I'll see if we have a position for you although it will be difficult being in the presence of such greatness.

As for Hysel it was 39 people who died but you know that, thirteen people received jail terms and Liverpool and all English clubs were banned from European football. Is that justice probably not but then again the Liverpool fans had no idea that a wall would collapse did they?

At Hillsborough 96 men, women and children died because the Police refused to open gates after allowing thousands of fans into the wrong area. In fact they pushed fans back into the mayhem. They would not allow medics onto the pitch and stopped trained medical staff in the ground from assisting.
                Now people make mistakes, but publicly funded organisations should be accountable for those mistakes.
                No-one has been brought to justice.

So whats your point?

Oh and by the way coincidences do happen yes, but for two new members to be constantly in the same threads and be irrationally backing each other up is unusual even for a coincidence, wouldn't you say?

Apologies if I upset you by pointing out that during your 'Haye is a coward thread' that Haye had actually TKO'd you in his first fight.
                You obviously forget this or you would have mentioned in your first post in that thread that Haye refused to give you a rematch.

By the way define a 'coward', isn't a coward someone who makes comments designed to upset people whilst sat behind a computer screen?
                I mean the 'Justice for 96' jibe tells its own story.
                Last edited by MickyHatton; 08-17-2007, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
                  First of all your wasted in the boxing ring mate, for you to deduce that firstly I work for M15 and secondly that it was my incompetence that led to the death of Jean Charles de Menezes's is just genius.
                  Give up the boxing and I'll see if we have a position for you although it will be difficult being in the presence of such greatness.

As for Hysel it was 39 people who died but you know that, thirteen people received jail terms and Liverpool and all English clubs were banned from European football. Is that justice probably not but then again the Liverpool fans had no idea that a wall would collapse did they?

At Hillsborough 96 men, women and children died because the Police refused to open gates after allowing thousands of fans into the wrong area. In fact they pushed fans back into the mayhem. They would not allow medics onto the pitch and stopped trained medical staff in the ground from assisting.
                  Now people make mistakes, but publicly funded organisations should be accountable for those mistakes.
                  No-one has been brought to justice.

So whats your point?

Oh and by the way coincidences do happen yes, but for two new members to be constantly in the same threads and be irrationally backing each other up is unusual even for a coincidence, wouldn't you say?

Apologies if I upset you by pointing out that during your 'Haye is a coward thread' that Haye had actually TKO'd you in his first fight.
                  You obviously forget this or you would have mentioned in your first post in that thread that Haye refused to give you a rematch.

By the way define a 'coward', isn't a coward someone who makes comments designed to upset people whilst sat behind a computer screen?
                  I mean the 'Justice for 96' jibe tells its own story.
                  You're so funny. Unintentionally. But so funny.

I don't actually think you work for MI5. Unless some fast food outlet has breached all copyright laws and called themselves MI5. Although as you're a Liverpool fan I presume you're on the dole.

And as for Hillsborough that was a tragedy. But so was Heysel. Unlike the Champ League Final last year when scousers were stealing tickets off their own fans and selling them counterfeits. That was a comedy.

You haven't got the ability to upset me. You work for me.

I'm not a coward - I've had over 150 fights

Comment

Working...
                  X